• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total BS "I got nothing of value to add" thread!

Talk about the Vitty Bones! This is the proper thread for it! thumb.gif

I'd also like to know more about the new bike(seriously) and if you got pics I'll add that to my title!

6uldv8 said:
Talk about the Vitty Bones! This is the proper thread for it! thumb.gif

I'd also like to know more about the new bike(seriously) and if you got pics I'll add that to my title!
The vitty will be giving rides in the Hannibal Inn parking lot Saturday night $5 gets you in. Passenger door handle broke off so I have to let you out like a gentleman molaugh

New bike, 01 KTM Duke II Labeled a 640, but really a 620cc motor. Factory Works Performance suspension, braided lines, brembo brakes and I think ~50hp and only 300 pounds or so wet. It's a damn riot.
326751110_XGxWN-L.jpg

Bet that is one hell of a wheelie machine :afro: What's the top end on that thing?

I had Chinese buffet for lunch.

Bones said:
The vitty will be giving rides in the Hannibal Inn parking lot Saturday night $5 gets you in. Passenger door handle broke off so I have to let you out like a gentleman molaugh
Can I just ride on the hood for free :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:

I had chinese too...

China Inn right up here by work is the ****! $5.11 gets you stuffed and you gotta throw the rest away/take it home... I can only eat about half of what they give me thumb.gif

J.A.B said:
Bet that is one hell of a wheelie machine :afro: What's the top end on that thing?
You sir are correct. skully Speedo goes to 105, it passes that by easily.

bigsilly said:

Can I just ride on the hood for free :flipoff1:
Hood has hail damage and scratches. I need full coverage to turn in a claim molaugh

MUCHADO said:
I had chinese too...

China Inn right up here by work is the ****! $5.11 gets you stuffed and you gotta throw the rest away/take it home... I can only eat about half of what they give me thumb.gif
Then **** all day long. Sounds like a good call

MUCHADO said:
I had chinese too...

Place here is called China Belle. thumb.gif