• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total BS "I got nothing of value to add" thread!

6uldv8 said:
I wanna bike bad!

I would not mind on of those new V-Rods. Never have been a Harley fan but I sat on one of those at a dealership a week or so ago - pretty bad ass ride :eat:

J.A.B said:
I would not mind on of those new V-Rods. Never have been a Harley fan but I sat on one of those at a dealership a week or so ago - pretty bad ass ride :eat:
I share those thoughts. I have never ridden a HD, but the Vrod is a nice looking bike, the rest do very little for me. I have a chance to ride someones in the near future...should be interesting if he wants to ride my Duke or Bandit. At least with the Bandit he is used to heavy. molaugh

I'm like a high school kid about to get his license and first car Bones. Every kind of bike I see looks good to me. I just want something dependable I can jump on and get the **** out of town on weekends. I think it's commonly known as a "midlife crisis"! lol

6uldv8 said:
I'm like a high school kid about to get his license and first car Bones. Every kind of bike I see looks good to me. I just want something dependable I can jump on and get the **** out of town on weekends. I think it's commonly known as a "midlife crisis"! lol
Get an old Kawi Concours. Ugly and practically maint. free. I vote shaft drive if you want low maint.

Don't get a beemer. I can't believe what parts sell for from a bike that has no documentation on anything and people still pay a metric **** ton for these items. Good for me.

s10me said:
i had beef o bradys for lunch, may have given me the runs
This a chain? One just opened up here and it has a about 100 flat screens. Thought it was local?? :dunno:

Bones said:
This a chain? One just opened up here and it has a about 100 flat screens. Thought it was local?? :dunno:
Yes it is. There is one down here in Mississippi. Never been, but do know where it is at.

bigsilly said:
Yes it is. There is one down here in Mississippi. Never been, but do know where it is at.
I had 2 guiness there after work waiting to meet a friend. Assholes to elbows, so I doubt I go back.

Random picture of me..
Pretty useless..
Since it's a picture of the TV of our video..
I hold the world record for closest to the ground superman... ;D
day1014.jpg