• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Total BS "I got nothing of value to add" thread!

BWAHAHAHAH , words record for closest to the ground superman... laughing1 No **** judging by that picture ..

something about that pic and that statement rolled me molaugh

And... For my 1000'th post... "Applause"

Peters latest post on that other board...
Regarding purchasing a used steering ram for $25

"I would buy one if you'd install it on my Toyota.

It starts, runs, drives forward and backwards and brakes...just doesn't steer.

If you have a Saturday, let me know....

Peter"

CheapJ7 said:
And... For my 1000'th post... "Applause"

Peters latest post on that other board...
Regarding purchasing a used steering ram for $25

"I would buy one if you'd install it on my Toyota.

It starts, runs, drives forward and backwards and brakes...just doesn't steer.

If you have a Saturday, let me know....

Peter"
]

That's right!

Oh, and tell your buddy that bought my Rockwell OEM Pinion covers to come back and get the rest of my Rockwell stuff

Finally, a thread that I can relate to.

Thanks for keeping all updated on my CAOS activity Jon. Also, weren't you going to purchase something from me off the CAOS Board?

Calm down man.. Just givin u a hard time...
thought it was funny after all the P shananigans..

If you can get u'r truck to Jasper I can welder u'r steerin together w/ my lincoln...

CheapJ7 said:
Calm down man.. Just givin u a hard time...
thought it was funny after all the P shananigans..

If you can get u'r truck to Jasper I can welder u'r steerin together w/ my lincoln...

I enjoy a hard time.

Shoot Jon, I understood what you were saying. I enjoy the comradery...especially after the rise I got out of P!

I don't believe I'll be doing that again though. ::)

At any rate, I am going to be driving the 'Yoat beast here before too long with a cross-over "get-up" to a high-steer arm, but I do have hydraulic parts to do the hydraulic steering.

I just have to find the time...I have stuff strewn fron Birmingham to the coast and everywhere in between...haha.

Peter saw teh title of this thread and just had to add some useless banter... I figger'd he had left us, DANG.

MUCHADO said:
Peter saw teh title of this thread and just had to add some useless banter... I figger'd he had left us, DANG.
He's sharing the floor with you Friday night. Pucker up buttercup laughing1

In, thanks for the chance.

(It took me two days to come up with something for this thread. That's the gem I finally settled on. )

trucker-girl.jpg

Taco Bell hit the SPOT!

Filler'd up the dertay X wit some deezul

gonna go hang out with the chick from the bike shop after work pepper.gif

:woody: damn I'm productive on my lunch :drinkers:

I had tacobell the other night with some friends and if the fact that the order was all wrong when we got it wasn't bad enough, everyone but myself all got bad food piosoning. :eek:

Speeding said:
I had tacobell the other night with some friends and if the fact that the order was all wrong when we got it wasn't bad enough, everyone but myself all got bad food piosoning. :eek:

Well dammit I guess teh birmingham ninjas are at it again, spreadin nastay foods and disease is rampant!

we at least got some mexi's here to make the taco bell authentic! :drinkers: