• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tow digger wont stop/turn

Try to get a new one if possible over a reman. It may not be cost effective but if it's an option I'd definitely give it a thought.

pholmann said:
Try to get a new one if possible over a reman. It may not be cost effective but if it's an option I'd definitely give it a thought.

I would. Autozone and advance only have reman. I guess I could try the dealer but I don't want to guess how much that will run.

cushmaneaglerider said:
Had the same problem, It was the hydroboost.

Thats not what I want to hear, as I got a pump today. It was only $46 at advance, so I will try it out anyways. If that doesn't fix it, Ill replace hydroboost.

ibrokeit said:
Thats not what I want to hear, as I got a pump today. It was only $46 at advance, so I will try it out anyways. If that doesn't fix it, Ill replace hydroboost.

Although we see more hydroboost units than we do pumps gone bad, logic makes me think yours is gonna be a pump issue

muddinmetal said:
Although we see more hydroboost units than we do pumps gone bad, logic makes me think yours is gonna be a pump issue
^
this, but hey it's a 200,000 mile truck lol

HIGHJACK!!!!!! Anyone have a source for Superduty hydroboost rebuild,reseal kits?

I can't believe I waited so long to change the pump. The difference is amazing. Lock to lock sitting still with one finger now. And the brakes will throw you through the windshield.

Latest posts