• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Dana 60 swap?

Is it worth it to you guys to ditch the yota axles an swap in a shortened dana 60 front an a 14 bolt out back? I have completely built axles now an haven't had to many problems with them but I'm looking to just get a little wider stance an to be more stable an durable in the long run... What are your guys opinions on it?

If you have a lot of extra time and money get the 60 + 14b and have it ready if something breaks. While you're at it get a v8, tranny and heavier t-case ready or save time and money go wheeling and have fun.

I run a Dana 30 and 42s ive never broke anything... And my v8 has a blower and is pushing about 500 hp.... :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

I run a Dana 30 and 42s ive never broke anything... And my v8 has a blower and is pushing about 500 hp.... :fawkdancesmiley::haha:
You Toyota only guys bring the hardcore. I thought your 550hp turbo 22re is more than enough, didnt even think a heavy V-8 was needed??:eeek::fawkdancesmiley::D

You Toyota only guys bring the hardcore. I thought your 550hp turbo 22re is more than enough, didnt even think a heavy V-8 was needed??:eeek::fawkdancesmiley::D

Im a Jeep guy Toyotas suck...:stirpot:

And everyone knows that its all about tire size... Cuz BIG tires are Bigger Than small tires.:awesomework::redneck::corn::beer::wtf:

Im a Jeep guy Toyotas suck...:stirpot:

And everyone knows that its all about tire size... Cuz BIG tires are Bigger Than small tires.:awesomework::redneck::corn::beer::wtf:
A Toyota guy that actually makes sense:cool::fawkdancesmiley::stirpot::D

A Toyota guy that actually makes sense:cool::fawkdancesmiley::stirpot::D

Im gonna put my cut down 60s from my Jeep Into one of my Toyotas. So i will endup with a Joyota....:haha:

ITS A JOYOTA THING I DONT UNDERSTAND

Im gonna put my cut down 60s from my Jeep Into one of my Toyotas. So i will endup with a Joyota....:haha:

ITS A JOYOTA THING I DONT UNDERSTAND
Toyota boy made a funny:awesomework: Anyways my time is done here, knowledge was dropped for those smart enough to listen. Those that dont, well you know,,,,,,,,,

They drive Toyotas.:fawkdancesmiley::haha::haha::haha:. And for the record, I am no Heep guy . Thems fighting words sucka.:kiss: Anyways all joking aside, I will make it a point to hook up with you Toyota boys in the near future. Outta here. :fawkdancesmiley:

photo8.jpg
[/IMG]
Stretched the toyotas legs for the first time in a while today!

Toyota boy made a funny:awesomework: Anyways my time is done here, knowledge was dropped for those smart enough to listen. Those that dont, well you know,,,,,,,,, they don't fix what isn't broken and go wheeling.

:

Finished it for ya.

Nope, I got 3 rigs on 60's and 14 bolts and two on Toy stuff. Am I going to swap out the Toy axles? Na, they works so I'll just wheel them instead of telling people they need to upgrade when they have no need to.:awesomework:

After hearing everyone's arguments I'm just gonna keep the toy axles until I start having problems... But until then I'm just wheel her as much as I can! :beer:

Nope, I got 3 rigs on 60's and 14 bolts and two on Toy stuff. Am I going to swap out the Toy axles? Na, they works so I'll just wheel them instead of telling people they need to upgrade when they have no need to.:awesomework:
Thats cool and everything, but if someone is looking for a more durable and reliable setup I am all for it. Because I was "That guy" all to many times I believe in overbuilding as it makes for a more enjoyable wheeling experience. Nothing sucks more that to drive/tow 3 hours only to break 15 minutes into the trail and ruin your day. :awesomework:

Latest posts