• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trade 30s for 28s ??? Anyone..

JMR7810

I have ROCTANE 30x10x14 tires fairly new, been on a hand full of rides. Debating trading for set of 28x10x14 Roctanes if anyone has some in good shape like mine and close to new tread please let me know... No plugs! No patches!! :fish:
Located
COOKEVILLE,TN 38501

I have 28" roctanes but my 800 would really hate life with the 30"s. The 30's are HUGE compared to other 30" tires. My 28's are as big as a 30" Bighorn.

ibrokeit said:
I have 28" roctanes but my 800 would really hate life with the 30"s. The 30's are HUGE compared to other 30" tires. My 28's are as big as a 30" Bighorn.

But yours has got a turbo! :flipoff1:

ibrokeit said:
I didnt say it couldn't pull em! I can already see diff parts going errrywhere.

Then you just do like I did with my old 800 and put 900 front diff and 2011 and up rear diff because they are a lot better :****:

Ill have to plan a weekend i free...U go to any rock crawl events or windrock off road park to ride?
Ill be at windrock this weekend.. Next weekend should be free loller.gif
Meet some where off I-65??

Send me ur #.. Ill call ya when I figure out when I be free to hit the road...
U home during days of the morning?? I work seconds and could drive up one morning thro the week.. Or weekend be a lot better for me..
Thanks
-Justin

256-744-5164. Text me some pictures and give me though the weekend to think on it some more. Half of me knows this is a terrible idea. Ha.

B.DRAKE said:
Then you just do like I did with my old 800 and put 900 front diff and 2011 and up rear diff because they are a lot better :****:
--- sounds like this man^^ knows what he's talkin about!!
Ill even drive to ya ....

ibrokeit said:
256-744-5164. Text me some pictures and give me though the weekend to think on it some more. Half of me knows this is a terrible idea. Ha.

we all know terrible ideas make for great stories :****:

8asuvude.jpg

GIZMO1 said:
I have some lightly used 30 Bighorns I would trade you, they measure 28 .
Thanks for the offer but for now I wanna try stay with a ROCTANE..
Looking for 28" Roctanes.. If I don't decide to keep my 30s
U got a nice lookin buggy tho! thumb.gif