• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trail closures

what options on trail closuers (seasonal)

• seasonal closure

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Tire size restriction

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • special use permits

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
embrace this thing you call damage and you are half way there....

And this.Lets make it clear. Its not a issue as to what I call damage. Its what THEY (FS) call damage. We have no control over that. All we can hope to try to do is to midigate how we deal with it. So far they like their idea best :booo:

Fining folks not in compliance may not stick in court, but it'd sure get the people thinking if/when they get hit with the ticket...If they have laws in place for this sort of thing, and use these laws in the high impact areas to at least try and get the point across that driving off-trail is not tolerated, I think it'd help moreso than trying to scramble up an alternative....but the enforcement needs to be there. No, they can't be everywhere at once, but they can concentrate in the high impact areas more easily....

Fining folks not in compliance may not stick in court, but it'd sure get the people thinking if/when they get hit with the ticket...If they have laws in place for this sort of thing, and use these laws in the high impact areas to at least try and get the point across that driving off-trail is not tolerated, I think it'd help moreso than trying to scramble up an alternative....but the enforcement needs to be there. No, they can't be everywhere at once, but they can concentrate in the high impact areas more easily....

And they know exactly where these "high impact" area's are too. Such as the base for the hill climb on kaner flats trail or the run off bridge on lilly pond trail before the hill climb etc. You'd think that would make their job easy instead the officers are out dicking off looking for people going off trail etc. If they wanted to solve the issues they'd do what needs to be done instead of what they are doing now.

Not to mention they'd save a bunch of fuel by not driving all over tarnation!:D

Not to mention they'd save a bunch of fuel by not driving all over tarnation!:D

Yeah it's like a said in the otherthread. The FS would only need to make it a priority to THEM to solve this problem. Right now it's only a priority to US.:mad:

I agree with this, pretty simple. Volunteer educators standing along side law enforcement at high impact areas would also work. Making a point to take two shots then pull line and stay on the trail. Someone also telling the folks the consequences of causing damage. If this was done at the bottom of Kaner last m-day weekend it would had made a huge difference in that area. I came across Kaner last year at m-day weekend and it was just an uncontroled mess. A little enforcement and education would have went a long way. The people like me were afraid to say stuff to the uncontroled without a little law inforcement to back me up.

The people like me were afraid to say stuff to the uncontroled without a little law inforcement to back me up.

So rather than become part of the solution you did nothing and added to the problem. Good job. Stand up and do what's right, I'm not saying to escalate it to a fist fight but for Christs sake don't just it happen without a word.

I'm never one to NOT say something, I have enough friends already so I don't feel the need to make more on the trails out of dumbshits that don't know right from wrong. :rolleyes:

bent want's to beat me up in the parking lot.
:haha::flipoff:

Keep being a smart ass and see what happens. It people like you that take these treads in the wrong direction and I can prove that with your post count. Knock your syuff off and keep it on topic instead of trying to bully the playground. You knbow by my private message what I mean about playground. :looser:

Keep being a smart ass and see what happens. It people like you that take these treads in the wrong direction and I can prove that with your post count. Knock your syuff off and keep it on topic instead of trying to bully the playground. You knbow by my private message what I mean about playground. :looser:

So you'll say something behind the 'puter to someone you don't know but not to someones face that is tearing up the trail? Sounds like it's time for you to find another hobby and stop ruining mine. :awesomework:

So rather than become part of the solution you did nothing and added to the problem. Good job. Stand up and do what's right, I'm not saying to escalate it to a fist fight but for Christs sake don't just it happen without a word.

I'm never one to NOT say something, I have enough friends already so I don't feel the need to make more on the trails out of dumbshits that don't know right from wrong. :rolleyes:

I didn't add to the problem and one guy against 50 isn't going to cut it. Its no wonder nothing good comes out of these treads, just a bunch of you fighting against one another. STUPID just plan STUPID.

I didn't add to the problem and one guy against 50 isn't going to cut it. Its no wonder nothing good comes out of these treads, just a bunch of you fighting against one another. STUPID just plan STUPID.

Says the guy making threats to beat up another forum member... :flipoff:

Have some balls and stand up for whats right. As I said I'll say something no matter the odds so I can sleep well at night knowing I did my best to educate the uneducated. If only you could do that after not saying anything after being a coward. I feel bad for you. :booo:

So you'll say something behind the 'puter to someone you don't know but not to someones face that is tearing up the trail? Sounds like it's time for you to find another hobby and stop ruining mine. :awesomework:

Was i talking to you?

Says the guy making threats to beat up another forum member... :flipoff:

Have some balls and stand up for whats right. As I said I'll say something no matter the odds so I can sleep well at night knowing I did my best to educate the uneducated. If only you could do that after not saying anything after being a coward. I feel bad for you. :booo:

Why dont you come up with some ideas smart ass instead of bashing mine

Why dont you come up with some ideas smart ass instead of bashing mine

If only I had come up with some ideas in this thread... Oh wait I have come up with several. If you'd actually read my replies instead of reading what you think they say you'd have known that.

You are now so stop being an internet tough guy and fight for whats right. You can pm me coordinates to a playground to fight me if you like but my fight isn't with you so I won't be there. :;

Had me fooled there, you were the one bashing me.
I did say things to the few I could at Kaner that day, I didn't have a blow horn and a badge to enforce the entire crowd. Pull your head out and think before you post ****, just because I dont have 5,000+ post I will still say something on here when I feel I want to stress my opinion.

You can be damn sure that the PNW has a new agenda up their sleeves.

Mark my words. And they are not caring/fighting for us.

Had me fooled there, you were the one bashing me.
I did say things to the few I could at Kaner that day, I didn't have a blow horn and a badge to enforce the entire crowd. Pull your head out and think before you post ****, just because I dont have 5,000+ post I will still say something on here when I feel I want to stress my opinion.

I haven't bashed you yet and I don't plan to. So which is it did you say something or not? Get your story straight it helps with your credibility. Post count means absolutely nothing. Stop making excuses for your inability to stand up to those causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.