• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Gear dig trans

Which one does Sarg have? That one works pretty slick. The price seems pretty low on the TG one.

newb..........

OH! Diss!

:haha:

Here is what I bought. Should be a good beginner rig. Let the mods begin. I figure it will at least save me gas money from towing every weekend.

Attachments

• rc-crawler.jpg
    rc-crawler.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 198
OH! Diss!

:haha:

Here is what I bought. Should be a good beginner rig. Let the mods begin. I figure it will at least save me gas money from towing every weekend.

my buddy just baught the same exact ready to run crawler out of the box. he has done all sorts of upgrades in like 1 week. first thing he broke was the servo arm for the steering. Its alot of fun but nothing like the real wheelin!

I'm an adrenalin junky and don't get my fix with a RC car.....:masturbanana[1]: :stirpot:

my buddy just baught the same exact ready to run crawler out of the box. he has done all sorts of upgrades in like 1 week. first thing he broke was the servo arm for the steering. Its alot of fun but nothing like the real wheelin!

I'm an adrenalin junky and don't get my fix with a RC car.....:masturbanana[1]: :stirpot:

But it sure is fun when you build a course/cones with a bunch of people....

It's definitely not a direct substitute for wheelin and I dont think it supposed to be. When I play with a RC crawler I might as well be 12 again. I spent countless hours messing with toy vehicles when I was a kid and rc crawlers just continues to fuel that interest.

Why? just curious

Because TG is riding the coat tails of a number of company's who have put the time and effort into designing and building these parts. This isn't like the 1:1 stuff where there is a large volumn and profit margin.

There is a few of us getting together to do just that this wknd. Come show us how it's done:cool:

Where at?

But it sure is fun when you build a course/cones with a bunch of people....

Ok I would agree I have never done that yet. I will have to go check it out but like with anything the deeper your pockets are the more compeditive you are and that part sucks because i'm not a rich man and i should be spending my extra money on my 4runner. with my 4 runner i can bring the family or a couple buddys.......... but with RC you only play with your self...... And we all know thats only fun fo so long:masturbanana[1]:....LMFAO!!! :haha:

Ok I would agree I have never done that yet. I will have to go check it out but like with anything the deeper your pockets are the more compeditive you are and that part sucks because i'm not a rich man and i should be spending my extra money on my 4runner. with my 4 runner i can bring the family or a couple buddys.......... but with RC you only play with your self...... And we all know thats only fun fo so long:masturbanana[1]:....LMFAO!!! :haha:

Its one thing to free crawl with no course--thats easy. But thrown into a situation where you have to go a certain way---different ball game for sure.... But I am pretty competitive with these lil things...