• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Gear dig trans

Dang I need to find a place around here to go play, darn short day light hours. I already ran out of things to play on in my place.

titlow beach is a good place to go crawl... lot of good rock there... we have even held a comp there a time or 2... there is also some rocks on Mckinnley and 512...

:eeek:So money did ya spend any money at the hobby shop today?????:eeek:

HiTec225 servo
Orion 1600 6cell
Losi adj. shocks

:D

Stage 2 complete::flipoff:

Picture-1.jpg

titlow beach is a good place to go crawl... lot of good rock there... we have even held a comp there a time or 2... there is also some rocks on Mckinnley and 512...

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check those places out. And see what else I can find in my area. There should be some good places, just have to find them

Stage 3 complete.:cheer:

Most of this **** is hard for my 1.9.......I think you 2.2 guys will still have fun.:beer:

Picture2512.jpg

The "course" 30' X 5'.........Bring it!!!

Dang I need to find a place around here to go play, darn short day light hours. I already ran out of things to play on in my place.

There is some some stuff to play on at the Point Defiance Pagoda Gardens, just past the tennis courts on the main park drive.

That was fun. I wish there was a pic of Marks living room after the **** bomb blew up in there :haha:

Latest posts