• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Gear dig trans

Its one thing to free crawl with no course--thats easy. But thrown into a situation where you have to go a certain way---different ball game for sure.... But I am pretty competitive with these lil things...

So competitive you like a hard slap on the ass after a good crawl?

Mr. Blue, Sarge, Money Mark, Myself and whoever else wants to join us I'm sure is welcome. We are figuring out the spot this evening. I'm sure we are all open to suggestions if you have any however. We are wanting to set up a course and do it for real. There is talk of a trophy that will circulate between us:D

Cisco:awesomework:

Mr. Blue, Sarge, Money Mark, Myself and whoever else wants to join us I'm sure is welcome. We are figuring out the spot this evening. I'm sure we are all open to suggestions if you have any however. We are wanting to set up a course and do it for real. There is talk of a trophy that will circulate between us:D

My place in startup is an excelent spot--granted its rip rap.

The BEST spot in goldbar is kinda under water right now :redneck:

As for being for real--you guys wanna learn the rules and have score sheets :awesomework:

My place in startup is an excelent spot--granted its rip rap.

The BEST spot in goldbar is kinda under water right now :redneck:

As for being for real--you guys wanna learn the rules and have score sheets :awesomework:

I will pm you and put your place on the table:awesomework: Not sure if we have the scorecards but we will be following the rules as far as I know. I am new to the scoring system but love to drive! I am interested how my new rig compares to the others out of the box. It will be a good way to see what needs to be done right away

I will pm you and put your place on the table:awesomework: Not sure if we have the scorecards but we will be following the rules as far as I know. I am new to the scoring system but love to drive! I am interested how my new rig compares to the others out of the box. It will be a good way to see what needs to be done right away

If you guys come to startup--I will have the needed goods and can teach ya :awesomework:

I have enough cones for 1 course. (just racketballs cut in half) Lets do some rc crawlin sat noonish and go somewhere to see te UFC ppv after.:corn:

I just got back from Lowes. I have all the **** I need to make my long over due ULTIMATE RC COURSE......in my back yard.

I'm gonna push hard to have it done for the weekend.......if you guts decide to use my humble abode.:D

We can watch the UFC afterwards on my 42" plasma.:awesomework:

I just got back from Lowes. I have all the **** I need to make my long over due ULTIMATE RC COURSE......in my back yard.

I'm gonna push hard to have it done for the weekend.......if you guts decide to use my humble abode.:D

We can watch the UFC afterwards on my 42" plasma.:awesomework:

That sounds great Mark....let me know if ya need help and what we can bring!:awesomework::beer:

I am so there:awesomework: I hope Crash can make it out. & To keep it on topic I have been wheelin my RC crawler at work all day long. There are some sick obstacles in my shop and some nice granite boulders outside..Makes me wish I had a "Dig T-Case" :fawkdancesmiley: But seriously, this is crazy fun.

I am so there:awesomework: I hope Crash can make it out. & To keep it on topic I have been wheelin my RC crawler at work all day long. There are some sick obstacles in my shop and some nice granite boulders outside..Makes me wish I had a "Dig T-Case" :fawkdancesmiley: But seriously, this is crazy fun.

I know the feeling. And dig is nice, leaving crop circles in the carpet is fun too:D

Here's some diggg for ya.......:beer:

Picture2481.jpg

Picture2486.jpg

Picture2489.jpg

Picture2490.jpg

Picture2494.jpg

Stage 1 complete......

Dang I need to find a place around here to go play, darn short day light hours. I already ran out of things to play on in my place.

Latest posts