• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail gear shackles

Mudmixer

Ok, wanting to go with the trail gear greasable shackle kit, right now I have stock rear setup up front under the frame. I want to go in the frame which kit should I use?

Ok what I am needing to know is what is the difference between offset front shackles and the stock rear shackles I am running now. Which kit would be best to mount inside the frame instead of underneath.

If you want to go thru the frame, it needs to be wider on the frame end due to the frame coming outward as it passes by where the shackle mounts...otherwise the straight shackles will hit the frame. I've seen spacers at the spring end of the shackle to make up the difference in width...although I'm not a huge fan, it seems to work...

Ok what I am needing to know is what is the difference between offset front shackles and the stock rear shackles I am running now. Which kit would be best to mount inside the frame instead of underneath.

You will have to the the shackle tube kit- that is the tubes that will go thru the frame. Then you will have to buy a front shackle kit. When you decide you are ready to do it, I have it all sitting on the shelf if interested.

You will have to the the shackle tube kit- that is the tubes that will go thru the frame. Then you will have to buy a front shackle kit. When you decide you are ready to do it, I have it all sitting on the shelf if interested.

Shoot me your #, I planned on ordering everything tonight, would get it from you if the prices are comparable. I see your a tg dist. I am also getting hydo and some misc stuff... let me know.