• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trail riding help needed

So back in your mid-thirties?:haha:

Not to hijack to far but I had a really good experience with the one and only club I had been affiliated with. I met cool people, long term friends on and off the trail. What ruined it was the person running the club.

:flipoff: Yea that can happen thats part of the reason I am on club #3 now. Funny thing is one of the guys from club #1 is now joining our club so I am back to wheeling with great people still.

So back in your mid-thirties?:haha:

Not to hijack to far but I had a really good experience with the one and only club I had been affiliated with. I met cool people, long term friends on and off the trail. What ruined it was the person running the club.

why did that person ruin it??? can't just drop that and not expound on the subject....

4x4 clubs kick ass. Sure there are good ones and bad ones. Choose wisely, and if you don't like the vibe, go find another one.

I consider the Tamers part of my family. We all wheel together, but it doesn't end there. We've done all sorts of things together and help eachother out with all aspects of life. Not just wheelin.

4x4 clubs kick ass. Sure there are good ones and bad ones. Choose wisely, and if you don't like the vibe, go find another one.

I consider the Tamers part of my family. We all wheel together, but it doesn't end there. We've done all sorts of things together and help eachother out with all aspects of life. Not just wheelin.

X2, unfortunately the past two clubs kind of vanished in the sunset, Pacific NW Highclimbers & Powerline Pounders. A lot of these past guys have retired and moved on mostly

go have fun at karl's newbie run... just remember his favorite phrases are: you can do it / you can make that... just use the skinny pedal....

Karl,
Is this true? I know where that pedel is and how it works but i usually only use it lots in my 04' dodge dakota 2wd but not in the jeep off road except when i`m deep in and need to get out.

Karl,
Is this true? I know where that pedel is and how it works but i usually only use it lots in my 04' dodge dakota 2wd but not in the jeep off road except when i`m deep in and need to get out.

I may wheel like that. But so far on my noob runs, the only breakage was a K-5 blazer that stripped some teeth off of his flywheel.

A Rubicon isn't going to need the skinny pedal on saturday.

I may wheel like that. But so far on my noob runs, the only breakage was a K-5 blazer that stripped some teeth off of his flywheel.

A Rubicon isn't going to need the skinny pedal on saturday.

oh yah,
i`ll make sure the straps, chain, highlift, tools, wench are packed to make sure you get the K5 off the trail

Latest posts