• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer help

screamn56

Just sold my homemade 20' gooseneck. Now the million dollar question is. Do I get a bumper or gooseneck trailer. Going to order one from lawimore. Will be a 20' 10k gvw buggy hauler. Pulling it with a dually.

bumper pull. It's easier to hook up and if your pulling with dually it will handle fine.

Never had a gooseneck and only pullled one at work a couple times (30 ft. gooseneck pulled with F-450 flat bed). I'm pretty happy with my 18' all metal dovetail bumper pull car hauler. You looking at deckover or standard car hauler type?

85toyo said:
18-20' flat deck bumper pull would be my pick. My dovetail car hauler drags everywhere I go.

Mine did when I first got it, but I put taller tires on it and it's not near as bad now. Still drags every now and then, but avoidable for the most part. Flat deck would be nice, just have to mess with ramps everytime you load it. I like being able to ease up on the dovetail without ramps. Not that it's that big of a deal, just a perk to having a dovetail.

After hauling your rig with a gooseneck it will b hard to go to back to a bumper hitch. I like mine alot. But I use it 2 haul all kinds of things. Just my opinon.

Gooseneck are easier to pull and follow better. However it takes up space in the bed of the truck. I am considering getting rid of my 30 foot gooseneck when my son starts hauling his own rig and buying a deck over pull behind so I can get a slide-in camper. Tired of sleeping in a tent.

Just picked up my 22' (20'+2') bumper pull Dovetail Rockcrawler Special from Bobby at Lawrimore and love it. Only way to go for hauling a buggy on back and a Razor across the front. (2) 5500# axles with brakes on both and custom aluminum wheels. My 7th trailer from them. Ask Bobby about it... :dblthumb:

screamn56 said:
Will be a 102 wide drive over fenders. Not sure on dove or no dove tail

thats what i got, a larimore "car hauler special"

I like being able to walk all the way around my rig when its on the trailer

CHASMAN9 said:
Just picked up my 22' (20'+2') bumper pull Dovetail Rockcrawler Special from Bobby at Lawrimore and love it. Only way to go for hauling a buggy on back and a Razor across the front. (2) 5500# axles with brakes on both and custom aluminum wheels. My 7th trailer from them. Ask Bobby about it... :dblthumb:

Were those axles standard or an option for that trailer?

:afro: pick up the phone and order a trailer. S.O.R opens in March :****:and your gonna be :tc on the sidelines cause your to busy asking questions that you already know the answer to, instead of :driving:..... :gay: Now :gtfo: and make it happen.

sledneck said:
:afro: pick up the phone and order a trailer. S.O.R opens in March :****:and your gonna be :tc on the sidelines cause your to busy asking questions that you already know the answer to, instead of :driving:..... :gay: Now :gtfo: and make it happen.

NAILED IT!

Quit ur winning and get ur junk back together. Ur not going anyhow bc there will be salt on the roads. :****: :****: :gtfo: :afro:

My junk is to flashemifyougotem to get :puke: all over it. It's all about pimpin' hoe's n slammin cadilac doe's :flipoff1: Cant show up with with some stick welded, flat black, rolled on backyard paint job and expect to be the bigger :afro: