• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tree huggers

with the drum beat and the last "woman" screaming I'd think Tarzan was hiding out in the NC woods somewhere laughing1 somebody should of sneaked up behind them and cranked a chainsaw :flipoff1:

i cried because of all of the vegitation that they were killing... AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Saw this on pirate the other day. I feel proud for cutting down a 100' hemlock for my shop last week.....................in North Carolina too........Maybe they will come to my land and cry about it :dunno:

They morn the trees but there are bushes and other random plants all over the place. No love for ferns? What a bunch of plantist jerks.

I want some of what their smoking. PUFF PUFF PASS dam their fawkin up the rotation!!!!!

thanks i needed that made me go out and hug a tree in the backyard i need to film one of me cutting some down .maybe shoot some the next time i spray roundup total along the fence.or better yet some of me using some hickory in the grill cooking some ribs or a boston butt that way i could piss off pita also