• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trip to Harlan.

nothing huge it used to be called the Toyota crawl and trail gear was there a few years but now its not that big lots of import rigs though, evan at Harlan biggest event Fall Crawl it is still not bad because of the size of the park

85buggy said:
What kind of crowds r at tha April fools ride

Never been on a "big ride event" at Harlan,,,,our group always goes on "off" weekends,,,and most times see NO rigs at all on Friday.

But Black Mountain is 8000 acres of wheelin with tons of trails / obstacles all spread apart with go - around trails,,, so a big crowd should not be a problem.

april fools ride aint bad, u can wheel nonstop, but fall crawl and southern shine way to crowded for what i like

Videos do creme puff absolutly no justice as you will certainly find out!! I got right to top ledge in my yukon and just slipped and slided. It was rock humping at top and finally just pulled cable. Its amazing at the puker factor when you get on that thing. Especially in something besides a low buggy. Water fall is alot of fun. Get setup right and an let some 43`ss Eat.. Smoke show.. If its really wet on creme or waterfall GOOD LUCK!!!!

Yea I got my 100" wheelbase Zuki's front tires on that top ledge of CREAM PUFF and my frontend was LIGHT :eek:,,,I did not want see if it was gonna go over backerds "and off to that left side" so I chickened out and eased back down.

I am one of the lucky ones and only live a few hours away I am there 6 or 7 times a yearI love it

85buggy..... ill give ya $20 to make it up creampuff and ill video it since ill be there also. in the many times ive been ive only seen 2 attempt it. only 1 made it. I get that sick feeling just looking at it.... :eek:

Cream Puff isn't too bad if it's not got water running down it. If it's good and wet, it's a different story.

The first time I went to Harlan the guy that was showing us around started us at that side of the mountain and i said I want to hit every trail going up and I went up it in the dark and came out in the parking lot at the top and everyone in that parking lot said damn that's a full size truck that just came up that :****:

I have seen alot go up some fail and some make it i seen a 4 seat rzr go up it and a weber carbed yota buggy crawl it 2 years ago it ws very dry i can not evan walk up it probly would not try it if i had a rig that could

somebody in my group gives it a try every trip, some make it some don't but always a show :popcorn:

Whiten said:
somebody in my group gives it a try every trip, some make it some don't but always a show :popcorn:
[/quote

Some break the shaft in the steering pump making the turn in hot.