• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trout fishing

RUBITANk

anyone going out trout fishing right now? i have been going to Bradley lake about twice a week, just to cast a line in and not have to drive far, I've got a couple of nice ones out of there this month. And apparently they just stocked 1500 rainbows on the 12th of march.

here is the website
http://wdfw.wa.gov/fish/plants/weekly/c100318.pdf

anyone else have any good recommendations for trout fishing on the shore right now around Tacoma area? :awesomework:

Dont know anywhere down south but i got the valley covered :fawkdancesmiley:

Attachments

• DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 173
trout (yawn):rolleyes:

heres a couple at Tanwax, no garuntees youll findem tho. My middle name is "fish".:D

Theres some big lunker trout to troll for down the middle of Kapow too.:;

Attachments

• USB Pics 1735.jpg
    USB Pics 1735.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 172
  • USB Pics 1736.jpg
    USB Pics 1736.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 170
trout (yawn):rolleyes:

heres a couple at Tanwax, no garuntees youll findem tho. My middle name is "fish".:D

Theres some big lunker trout to troll for down the middle of Kapow too.:;

whats a tanwax? and im just startin my fish slayin for this year just started warmin up :awesomework:

oh that said at tanwax couldnt figure that out....:redneck: you got any good recomendations on some bass lakes down south?

oh that said at tanwax couldnt figure that out....:redneck: you got any good recomendations on some bass lakes down south?

Riffe lake in morton. Kapowsin Lake in kapowsin, Long lake in gig harbor.

Get out and fish. Bass are everywhere. Learn to catch them not find them.

They be spawning real soon, easy pickins.

Start beating down the woods paths. The internet wont make you an angler.:;

Kapowsin is a decent lake for Bass, but I prefer Tapps, and Silver lake(Cowlitz county), Sammamish and Lake Washington are good as well. :D

Oh i do alot of fishing up here and cannot wait to start seriously bass fishin on some local ponds once the weather steadys out always wanted to fish tapps for some muskie

Lake Tanwax and Kapowsin Lake

In between Orting and Eatonville. Stay away from Kapow though, that lake eats city folks regularly. :beer:

X2...Lots of stumps and crap in kapow, alot of people flop their boat or loose their tackle because of it.

My buddy swears up and down over tanawax ive never been there but he catches tons out there. I heard lake st. claire near nisqually is good too.

I live on Clear Lake in Yelm, ive had plenty of good luck out there. Lots of trout but I've heard theres lots of bass too. Ive just never learned the whole bass thing yet though

In between Orting and Eatonville. Stay away from Kapow though, that lake eats city folks regularly. :beer:

:beer: I love to watch people come out on ski boats to kapowsin :D:D:D

Kapowsin does have some lunkers, and a great place to fish for some huge bass, but you gotta know what you are doing :awesomework:

I love riffe lake for some kokanees, heard there are some nice cats and bass in there, but never fished for them.

I lost my boat last year due to a divorce, :mad::mad::mad:. Hoping to get another one soon though

Oh i do alot of fishing up here and cannot wait to start seriously bass fishin on some local ponds once the weather steadys out always wanted to fish tapps for some muskie

You have tons of places to fish around your place.

Langois(sp?) is really good for trout and bass later in the summer when the water warms up. When i worked at carnation golf cousre I use to fish in the ponds and catch nice bass.

:puke:Then if you want really good fishing you gotta hit up rattlesnake:looser:

McIntosh lake outside of Tenino for trout.... my best friend from highschool caught * NATIVE rainbow there that weighed over 10 pounds.. not a triploid but a native trout :awesomework::awesomework: ill try and find a pic

Im pretty sure powerbait- with probably a 2 foot leader - set up so power bait floats 2 foot off bottom:awesomework: thats his usual setup anyways

Man, I haven't heard about Lake Tanwax forever. My Grandma had a little cabin and two acres out there for years right up to when Dad sold it in 1998.

I fished the ever-loving snot out of that lake growing up.

What about Offut lk kyle? we need to get together and drag my lil boat out. Slay some swimmers. (slang for fish, not seimen)

Offut is pretty fun-- good trolling lake but I like to hang out and get a good day of bass fishing there-- the bucketmouths in that lake get rediculous:awesomework::awesomework:

fished offut today, the weather was pretty shitty, no bites, but looked like a cool lake and prob get better bites once the water warms up, and they dump some more fish in there, sux you have to pay 5$ to fish off the dock.

Where is the boat launch on that lake and do you have to pay to launch your boat"?