• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trout fishing

fished offut today, the weather was pretty shitty, no bites, but looked like a cool lake and prob get better bites once the water warms up, and they dump some more fish in there, sux you have to pay 5$ to fish off the dock.

Where is the boat launch on that lake and do you have to pay to launch your boat"?

opposite side on waldrick rd- about 2 miles down or so on left.. pretty easy to miss, two roads lead to it that circle- im pretty positive its free but would be a good idea to have the little tag on your mirror in case of fish and game :awesomework:

The boat launch (at Offut Lake)is on the other side of the lake from the resort.

I have not fished Tanawax in years, i got tired of the crowds at the boat launch, but it seams to get crowded every where any more. Last time i fished it i lost the prop off my motor and ended up rowing all over the lake to catch fish :mad:

We fish the opener at Mineral Lake every year. I pulled out a 7.6lb native Rainbow Trout in 2005. Biggerst trout i ever caught, so i had it mounted and it sits on my wall :awesomework:

We used to fish Tanawax at night when we were younger. Hit the dock at the Rainbow Resort, with some beer or wine coolers :puke: What evere we could get our hands on.

Harts Lake used to be good this time of year. I do not know if it is open all year round any more but i used to catch a lot of limits from that place before (off the shore) the opener brought the crowds.

What about Offut lk kyle? we need to get together and drag my lil boat out. Slay some swimmers. (slang for fish, not seimen)

dude... i have a nice 15 alum boat if ya wanna hit the lake some afternoon after work let me know I'll bring it down and we can go...