• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TSF today

JT Law

Actually it was funny, I headed for the road early so I could get aired up, took a wrong turn and said screw it, ran powerline 4, then went to see if the mudhole was still there at Browns powerline but that road was closed, stopped off at the ATV bridge out past Browns and while I was on it a quad comes thru at full speed and I had to jump off the bridge into the marsh. Mud up to my pockets all the way back to OC

Got back to hiway 6 just after Drew got there with nismo's rig in tow, aired up and ran with em to gales creek shell then had to bag on down the road.

Here's what shots I did get today, including some just scenery to pass the time

http://community.webshots.com/album/552909897XwoQxJ

I ran 7-up today in the chero.

Ok, I admit, I ran it in from the west side (easy way) and out down the north trail (note to self, bring someone along next time to get shots of driver side 2" from the left face of the trench for 50')

Had a blast up there, sucked not runnin into anyone besides JoeDirt (never did run into him again) till end of day tho, no photographer along, ran Cedar, Archers, FB5, Powerline 4, hogsback, saddleup, 7-up, and roads from browns to jordan and back.

btw, do NOT take the road down from archers into Jordan unless you have good gears in a manual or the brakes from hell. I got to the last left turn at the bottom and ended up in the runout area with smoke coming off all four brakes.

Found more open then closed, and I could swear I mentioned this thing somewhere around here, lol.

Heck, wasn't sure I'd make it till I put in 13hrs on the cnc then ran parts from oregon city to orchards for welding on sat. was a tag-along deal by folks on fabnstuff.com

Latest posts