• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ttc 2010

Congrats.

I had tons of fun the years I went. Bring bug spray, suntan lotion, lots of water bottle. Bring all the spare parts you can think of that might break. Buy and watch all the old TTC videos you can, so you can start thinking about the terrain. Waterproof everything. Snorkel the intake up high for the TT. Take lots of pictures while you're there.

Put a bigger Yukon sticker on:D

Thank you all for your help and support

I am first alternate

I need stickers

You are NOT allowed to sticker-ize the vehicle. The only 'advertisements' allowed are for 4Wheeler Magazine, and/or the advertisers who actively advertise in the Magazine. So if you plaster with stickers, you likely will have to peel them all back off for any photos.

Any thing you need to make it down their safely N ready to run. Parts, $, or maybe a JAWS sticker.:haha:

You are NOT allowed to sticker-ize the vehicle. The only 'advertisements' allowed are for 4Wheeler Magazine, and/or the advertisers who actively advertise in the Magazine. So if you plaster with stickers, you likely will have to peel them all back off for any photos.

No worries, we do advertise there:D

Oh I have a laundry list of things Im doing to the Bronco, New harness for my motor, new lower links, I wish i could get a new 12000 lb endurance warn winch, rebuild my coil-overs mess with the compression, install my bumpstops, beadlocks etc, so not really to bad off lol

i have always have had fun there. i grow up in santa cruz and used to go there every chance we got. i wheeled there last sept. after the con trip it was fun. hot and dry. Good Luck

Last edited:
Oh I have a laundry list of things Im doing to the Bronco, New harness for my motor, new lower links, I wish i could get a new 12000 lb endurance warn winch, rebuild my coil-overs mess with the compression, install my bumpstops, beadlocks etc, so not really to bad off lol

i seen you and jeff at tahuya a few weeks ago, i was in my buggy helping a guy at the top of the bypass, and looked for you guys but you were incognito!

I would be ready to puke if I had rockwells on a piece of american steel and they made me plaster it with YUKON and Nissan and Rough Country stickers.

WTF does yukon make for rockwells?:haha: (wtf does yukon make that can stand up to TTC?)

Ive only seen one Nissan in TTC (and it wasnt voted in, it was GIVEN a spot), Im sure every rig thats headed to TTC has rough country suspension.:rolleyes:

TTC is a joke these days. Nothing like it was ten years ago.

At least we dont have to look at nissan hats thru the whole event this year.

I would be ready to puke if I had rockwells on a piece of american steel and they made me plaster it with YUKON and Nissan and Rough Country stickers.

WTF does yukon make for rockwells?:haha: (wtf does yukon make that can stand up to TTC?)

Ive only seen one Nissan in TTC (and it wasnt voted in, it was GIVEN a spot), Im sure every rig thats headed to TTC has rough country suspension.:rolleyes:

TTC is a joke these days. Nothing like it was ten years ago.

At least we dont have to look at nissan hats thru the whole event this year.

Yukon makes the Grizzly Locker for 2.5 ton Rockwells. There is one in that rig.

Yukon makes the Grizzly Locker for 2.5 ton Rockwells. There is one in that rig.

so you guys finaly made ONE rockwell product and its not even been in any TTC before. My bad.

what about the other twenty years of rockwell rigs with yukon plastered across the hood?

Its about time you guys got with the times. detroits been the only locker for decades in a rockwell. Im currious to see if the grizzly holds up to OE shafts back east.