• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tube places...

zig80toy

Ok, i know this topic has been brought up before many times but it always seems prices and **** are changing. So here it is again. Wheres a good place to get tubing around the Eve/Wood/Monroe area?

Everett Steel doesnt sell tube. Marmon Keystone, and EMJ are the places I would look. Best bet is to find a group buy. I remember one on snort a few weeks ago.

Maybe if'n there's a mutual trust thing goin' on. For strangers, probly not anymore, and I don't blame him one bit. Too many POS flakes around.

totally understand that, i thought maybe if you paid him cash upfront he would but maybe im wrong we would have to hear it from the bunk man himself

everett steel sells all types of steel. anything you would ever want. but they do not stock DOM. you have to order it and it takes about three days to a week.

i have bought a few hundred feet of dom there. price shop though because they dont have the best prices.:kiss:

Get a group together and go to Marmon, 1.5 .120 DOM was 1.80/ft a few months ago. Should be able to get similar pricing if you have a big enough order.

last order I did through Marmon Keystone was $1,500. I think I paid 2.20/ft 1.5 .120 DOM

They only charge per ft not per stick.