• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tube places...

:eeek: :eeek: sounds like they charged you for 23' and gave you 20'

that sucks!

they quoted me on 20' sticks, and confirmed the order on 20' sticks. I collected from the others on the group buy for 20' sticks. After getting the bill a couple weeks later, they charged for 23' sticks which is what we ended up getting. Wouldn't have been an issue if I was told that in advance.

they quoted me on 20' sticks, and confirmed the order on 20' sticks. I collected from the others on the group buy for 20' sticks. After getting the bill a couple weeks later, they charged for 23' sticks which is what we ended up getting. Wouldn't have been an issue if I was told that in advance.

But if they still charge per ft what is the problem? price got too high?

OK, i just got off the phone with Marmon Keystone...
They are selling 1 1/2" .120 DOM for 2.36 per foot. They come in 18 foot sticks. I told him i wanted 8 sticks for a grand total of 144 feet. He then proceeded to tell me that you need an account before they will give you anything. So, they are now mailing me some forms to fill out and get back to them, so i can actually buy the stuff.
I asked, and as you guys know, it gets cheaper the more you buy. He said the next price drop will be at around 300 feet. Hell i'm already willing to buy half that. If you guys want some than i easily see this order going over 300 feet, hence we'll be paying less than 2.36 per foot...

Does anyone else already have an account open with them?