• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tuning suggestions

pogue422

Anybody have any recommendations as far as dyno and tuning a computer for a buggy? somewhere around the Birmingham area preferably.

Re: Re: Tuning suggestions

pogue422 said:
Anybody have any recommendations as far as dyno and tuning a computer for a buggy? somewhere around the Birmingham area preferably.
Lane has done a few on my close friends tuning nothing but top notch.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

Also ricky Childers at RCI
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=24778.0

David or Brian at Speedsouth in Pelham. They've got a badass dyno that can handle anything. They race SCCA cars and know what they are doing. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Tuning suggestions

Mortalis5509 said:
Somewhere in the $300 range.

I called a place im Memphis TN they charged $650 an another place in spring hill TN was gonna be right around $800 and $200 of that was for a pre inspection? Said they check the drivetrain an install a wideband O2 I don't see that being worth 200 bucks.

pogue422 said:

Scott Culbert dyno tunes in Trussvile for $350. Walker dyno should have his #

I ended up sending my computer out to tunedbyfrost.com today for a mail order tune. All I got right now is a baby 4.8 with a cam an a little head work. I'm gonna build a ly6 6.0 really soon I will save my money for a good dyno tune on it..

Re:

Have read and heard great things about lane cilver in AL. Also nick Sosobbe tunes also out of NW ga

Scott Culbert was the soonest available spot so I'm going with him. Not to mention he's closer than the others. Have heard good things about all the names brought up though. Thanks for the help