• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tuscaloosa, Gadsden, etc. Utility Contacts

B Gillespie

Who's working out there now? thumb.gif

If anyone needs help, I'm debating on pulling a crew out of TX and sending them to help out. Fully stocked crew with insulated bucket, cable construction equipment, lasher, rollers, reel trailer, saws, tree chipper, etc.

telcomtechinc @ gmail dot com eight one seven 637 4760

If anyone has contacts with Charter, Comcast, AT&T, construction supervisors, please let me know. We worked in the 9th ward after Katrine...life changing experience.

Re: Tuscaloosa, Gadsden, etc. Utility Contacts and other applicable trades

Not to step on your toes, but I am the project manager for a civil contractor that is currently helping out with debris clean up work. We have dump trucks, excavators, dozers, loaders, and other heavy equipment. We are currently working some crews in Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas assisting in the mass clean up. We are a state licensed general contractor with almost every local license as well. We work every location throughout the state of Alabama and can assist with the heavy mass clean up operations. We all need to work together to get through these hard times, so if you need us, we can be there. Do not hesitate to call. thumb.gif

Gregg Cary
Project Manager
(205) 428-5267 office
(205) 428-5271 fax
[email protected]

Latest posts