• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JD is coming to Tuscaloosa!

Re:

If there is a bunch of **** within walking distance from Druid city music hall, we will prolly just taxi to there and do it all there so we dont have to keep getting a cab, until we are ready to call it a night. Shaping up to be a good trip!

TacomaJD said:
If there is a bunch of **** within walking distance from Druid city music hall, we will prolly just taxi to there and do it all there so we dont have to keep getting a cab, until we are ready to call it a night. Shaping up to be a good trip!

Everything...

Nicks in the sticks is great but since the owner died to me its not as good. also I forgot right next to Jupiter buffalo phil's . damn good wings and normally hot ass waitresses :****:

kmcminn said:
Avenue Pub is really good. It like a higher end Mug Shots. They usually have several local beers on tap also.

I was going to get on here and vote for ave pub, it's prolly 1 of my favorite.

2 main entertainment areas. The strip, where u are going, and downtown. Technically within walking distance, but prob not for a cripple. A few good places in between. Hit up those 2 areas and you have seen pretty much all of it. There are a few jewels off the beaten path. Nicks in the sticks and Harrys bar, but those aren't for out of towners.

Gd Tuscaloosa is kewl, and damn at the *****. We are at Wilhagan's and our waitress is in them yoga pants. Nicknamed her "concrete" cuz her ass is so tough, looks like it could chew up concrete.

eb4e1baeda1ddffe6ee8291da634b67a.jpg

82e44716563dd68b163cd8c2c26cf9f9.jpg

257446c37ab85b8b115a3fe98fb7cab1.jpg

We need a pic of said waitresses behind please! :****:

If you get a chance to go in the hooters down there ask if Taylor Brown or Savannah is working.....you wanna talk about some tail, those two could be in the thick chick thread on here, looks like something out of a rap video! :cougar:

I think you should change ur screen name to pickled liver haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not real sure. Only info I have about the concert is that doors open at 7. There are two bands playing, Starset and Breaking Benjamin, then we will be back on the beer trail again. Maybe 10? Not real sure, we eating at Wilhagans now. Didn't get down here as early as we wanted to. **** was icy back home lol.

Stone Temple Pilots on the radio in here! and drinking a Tucher Helles Hefeweizen! Rip Scott Weiland!

22d6aeaff9e90bdc8d0c760d2c14b2e6.jpg

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Cheers! Here's to hoping for a minimally sore anus tomorrow morning!
Cheers to hoping you can get all 3 inches hard tonight without popping viagara! Yer ole lady will be proud! If you can't, I will pinch hit. I walk softly and carry a big stick.

Re:

Damn trashed right there! I think I was drugged! :****:

Sure was a rough morning, got a little more pep in my step now. That 3 hour ride home dizzy as **** was pure torture!

Breaking Benjamin far exceeded my expectations, they put on one hell of a show!