• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

uhmw suppliers?

BUILTnotBOT

anybody purchased any locally for a reasonable price? Or know of the places around that stock it and could give quotes on some?

Im just about finished with the skidplate on the Jeep and would be nice to have a sheet of uhmw to be the icing on the cake.

looking for a 4'x4' sheet of 1/2" or thicker is okay.

any help is much appreciated.

John from cub scouts.... :haha: might be an inside joke or something but even i laughed reading that.

thanks guys least a gotta few leads on where to start the hunt :beer:

http://www.portplastics.com/

SEATTLE
1228 Andover Park E.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Ph# 206-575-4994
Fax # 206-575-6920
800-488-7678
[email protected]

These guys are in southcenter mall area in Tukwila. I bought Black UHMW for my buggy and it was a lot cheaper than other places i called around here, and they had it in stock, cut to size same day.

thanks alot for the leads guys! :beer: :beer:

its a lil spendy but im thinking its well worth it. just take a couple weeks to save up thats all.

Curbell plastics in Fife over by Sportco they are a supplier and I beleive they supply to Keltec plastics. Also try ultra poly down in the nalley valley of Tacoma not sure if you can buy it there or they are just a manufacturer

The one in nalley valley sells to the public. I bought some plastic a couple years ago to build a bushing for a custom steering column in my 53. They have a cool "scrap" area that you can rummage around in, and they just sell it at scrap weight prices, kinda like the metal yards.

I'm gona look around while I'm still here we cut that crap all the time. Prolly have a chunk big enough you could use but id never be able to get it out of here