• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate GoFundMe Gold

I dunno, I think it's genius. One of my "business heroes", if you will, is the guy that put an ad in a national newspaper saying "SEND ME A DOLLAR", then had his address. The guy is a millionaire now!

Yea no kiddin. Man. The funny part is , he goes straight for a 50k dollar buggy!! Haha. Not a 2-3000 rig. Oh no, he wants custom badassness that MOST of the folks owning them i would hope worked for ... Although it's hard to believe somtimes. But dam man. Wata fag.. Ha. 50k. Gimmie break. I wish I could donate a comment. Wata **** ass ... (My grandma used to call me that). Ha

So if he did get it when he needs parts is he gonna start one for parts? The initial purchase is not as bad as maintaining one

In 25 days he has raised $13, at that rate he will reach his goal in 93,153 days........almost there......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stano said:
In 25 days he has raised $13, at that rate he will reach his goal in 93,153 days........almost there......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wonder where those poor folks that donated's money will go?

Saw one a few weeks ago that a guys started trying to raise money to build his daughter a mini buggy because she wants to be a professional rock bouncer. Said he promised her a buggy and this was the only way he could afford it.

Cole said:
Saw one a few weeks ago that a guys started trying to raise money to build his daughter a mini buggy because she wants to be a professional rock bouncer. Said he promised her a buggy and this was the only way he could afford it.

Lessons you learn AS A CHILD. Don't make promises that aren't fawking realistic! molaugh

Latest posts