• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

This has to be the most ****ed up thread ever. I'm not real sure what to think of alot of it but The bouncer on the piece of **** trailer looks exactly like something I would own so I love it. The ****ing another mans wife thing. I don't even get to **** my wife so I damn sure don't want some other **** head to do it. Saying someone should die because they are queer well that sounds a little crazy to me. Don't shove it in my face but if you want to play for the other team on your time have at it. We live in a country that is supposed to be about freedom and it seems like the Sanctimonious right wing groups that think like Muddinmetal want that freedom for themselves but no one else. I mean you can't have it both ways. This is the very reason we can't get a republican elected anymore is becuase they want to ostricize the gay's, Mexicans, and abortion. Stay out of those issues and everyone will be better off.

Re: Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

5BrothersFabrication said:
Head in the car, head in the shower, head in the jacuzzi, and sex that didn't last long because of all the head. But after 9-1/2 years of marriage, head is pretty damn rare and even then only used to get it up and in real quick.

Sooooo..... thanks for that!
Did she drive her vehicle down separate? I was thinking you were going back and forth to the hotel in Pholmans truck which would make this story much gooder if you were getting noggin in your buddy's ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

stepup said:
Saying someone should die because they are queer well that sounds a little crazy to me....think like Muddinmetal

Show me where I said that bud.... I said I wouldn't give a **** if they came up missing, never said they should die. Does any one here really even get upset that 50 people you don't know died? Really???? Hundreds of thousands of people you don't know die everyday, do people sit around and cry about that?

muddinmetal said:
Does any one here really even get upset that 50 people you don't know died? Really???? Hundreds of thousands of people you don't know die everyday, do people sit around and cry about that?

Get outa my head! 8)

28ada49f3f71a90286bed627d5604a15.jpg

Just to clear things up .. Someone was givin the guy hell on FB about his Mobile home axles... Well, it's funny because when someone mentioned it the owner posted up a pic of a Fukin badass semi truck with badass trailer behind it and said "my other one is loaded right now". Hahahah.

onepieceatatime said:
Did she drive her vehicle down separate? I was thinking you were going back and forth to the hotel in Pholmans truck which would make this story much gooder if you were getting noggin in your buddy's ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I hope no stains are in pholmans truck seat :popcorn:

I would had thought 5 bro fab ole lady got all hot and bothered when she seen me riding wheelies on my kx110 and busting my ass? :flipoff1:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Head in the car, head in the shower, head in the jacuzzi, and sex that didn't last long because of all the head. But after 9-1/2 years of marriage, head is pretty damn rare and even then only used to get it up and in real quick.

Sooooo..... thanks for that!

Sounds like a Thursday to me...

kushKrawlin said:
Just to clear things up .. Someone was givin the guy hell on FB about his Mobile home axles... Well, it's funny because when someone mentioned it the owner posted up a pic of a Fukin badass semi truck with badass trailer behind it and said "my other one is loaded right now". Hahahah.

Awesome

He looks like he has been is the sport for a long long time. "facebook stocked him" But is young as hell. hmmmmmmmm?