• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

Good lord .. Bahaha I'm dyin... This is the weirdest dam thread ever. For the record just cause ya don't go around screaming bible verses holding a bible in someone's face does NOT mean your not a believer.. Negative on that one buds...

Also I wanted to ad for the .7 people who actually give a dam.. The bouncer in question was being finished by a guy I grew up with. He races mud trucks. From what I hear he traded for a ultra 4 car to this guy. It was in villa rica ga not to long ago at all. So I assume they just traded... Like I said. Who cares anyways.. IMO it's tarded. But that's just me. Thanks for letting me Share.

5BrothersFabrication said:
And I think Tyler turned my ol' lady on like the lights on the Vegas strip, after dinner at the Rattlesnake Salloon I got poonanny like I haven't got since the day we got married. :****:

Hey Tyler... holler at me if you're ever in town! molaugh

:dunno: :wtflol:

Damn it, I got a new phone and my thumbs don't have bumpstops, so making hate comments about white people that act black is harder than posting pictures in a for sale thread.

So I should be banned for messing with a messed up thread to start with? Do rules have to be followed after a rule is broken on the front end :popcorn:
Maybe I should have searched for the answer?

Judge not, yet ye be judged yourself. I'll leave this here and then I am bowing out. I live my life the way I want to. I try to treat others like I want to be treated. I do all of this sans outcome or benefit from them. I do this on the trail, I do this at my store and in general in public settings. I have been known to pick up hitchhikers and help little old ladies and gentleman with car problems. I have put out fires on the roadside, once with a blanket and water and twice with fire extinguishers, all at my own expense. Never once did I ask them if they were gay, if they paid their taxes, if they like to **** anything that did or did not belong to them, their religion or anything else for that matter. I did it because it was the right thing to do at the time. I fail a lot. I make mistakes, some I make more than once. I try to learn from them and become a better man.

Most of us on this forum have some little quirks or niggles about us. I am not saying that we don't fit in with society, but most stand out in a crowd. Maybe it is a strong personality, or strong will to accomplish things on our own, but we typically stand out. Take a minute to look in the mirror and realize that no matter what your thoughts (myself included), a lot of them are flawed. This doesn't mean you are wrong, just a little skew from what they should be. Remember the bit about Jesus being the only perfect human? That's right, we are not. We all make mistakes, distort things in our favor and say and do things that aren't perfect. If you don't see that, life is going to more of a struggle for you than the rest of us. If you do see it, try and have a little less distortion, make smaller and less mistakes and strive for perfection, all while accepting you will never make it there.

To the OP of the other thread. You are my ****ing hero. Mobile home axles with an $85k bouncer on the back is one of my lifelong goals. If you are pulling it with a rusted out international, with a big block and a 4 speed, I might have to have a sanitary napkin for cleanup. Keep on, keeping on and post something else for cell, sale, sell, so we can keep this train wreck going.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Judge not, yet ye be judged yourself. I'll leave this here and then I am bowing out. I live my life the way I want to. I try to treat others like I want to be treated. I do all of this sans outcome or benefit from them. I do this on the trail, I do this at my store and in general in public settings. I have been known to pick up hitchhikers and help little old ladies and gentleman with car problems. I have put out fires on the roadside, once with a blanket and water and twice with fire extinguishers, all at my own expense. Never once did I ask them if they were gay, if they paid their taxes, if they like to **** anything that did or did not belong to them, their religion or anything else for that matter. I did it because it was the right thing to do at the time. I fail a lot. I make mistakes, some I make more than once. I try to learn from them and become a better man.

Most of us on this forum have some little quirks or niggles about us. I am not saying that we don't fit in with society, but most stand out in a crowd. Maybe it is a strong personality, or strong will to accomplish things on our own, but we typically stand out. Take a minute to look in the mirror and realize that no matter what your thoughts (myself included), a lot of them are flawed. This doesn't mean you are wrong, just a little skew from what they should be. Remember the bit about Jesus being the only perfect human? That's right, we are not. We all make mistakes, distort things in our favor and say and do things that aren't perfect. If you don't see that, life is going to more of a struggle for you than the rest of us. If you do see it, try and have a little less distortion, make smaller and less mistakes and strive for perfection, all while accepting you will never make it there.

To the OP of the other thread. You are my ****ing hero. Mobile home axles with an $85k bouncer on the back is one of my lifelong goals. If you are pulling it with a rusted out international, with a big block and a 4 speed, I might have to have a sanitary napkin for cleanup. Keep on, keeping on and post something else for cell, sale, sell, so we can keep this train wreck going.

I have no problem helping someone I dislike, because it is what I am supposed to do. I agree with that completely. But if I woke up tomorrow and they were gone I wouldn't really miss them, it's isn't right, but it's how I feel. Maybe I don't value human life the way I should, but I do value the human condition and what we all encounter, struggle with, and overcome on a day to day basis.

I also love the trailer axles, makes me feel like I might just get along with this guy :****:

muddinmetal said:
Well hell, you going to give us any details?

Head in the car, head in the shower, head in the jacuzzi, and sex that didn't last long because of all the head. But after 9-1/2 years of marriage, head is pretty damn rare and even then only used to get it up and in real quick.

Sooooo..... thanks for that!

1tonrenegade said:
What's the big deal on mobile home wheels I've been running them for a bit :****:

Nothing really wrong with them. I've even ran some myself. Probably better than my regular ol 3500 pounders. I just thought it was odd....anyways.

lowbudgetjunk said:

:dblthumb:

1tonrenegade said:
What's the big deal on mobile home wheels I've been running them for a bit :****:

There are mobile home axles and equipment axles that look identical. I've got equipment axles that are 7k each, I don't know what trailer axles are rated but I run them to all over the place

Head in the car, head in the shower, head in the jacuzzi, and sex that didn't last long because of all the head. But after 9-1/2 years of marriage, head is pretty damn rare and even then only used to get it up and in real quick.

Sooooo..... thanks for that!

loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

:spin: in the car, :spin: in the shower, :spin: in the jacuzzi, and :woody: :butt: that didn't last long because of all the :spin:. But after 9-1/2 years of :drinkers: , :spin: is pretty damn rare and even then only used to :fish: and :woot: real quick.

Sooooo..... thumb.gif for that!

At first I thought it was too much info. Then I thought it could use some illustrations.

First I got lost, then I started laughing at this thread and now I believe I have peed myself.
WTF is going on here, nevermind don't care, carry on. :wtflol: