• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

zukimaster said:
I would had thought 5 bro fab ole lady got all hot and bothered when she seen me riding wheelies on my kx110 and busting my ass? :flipoff1:

I think that was my ole lady. God you ate **** on that one. :rolf:

bad80cj said:
He looks like he has been is the sport for a long long time. "facebook stocked him" But is young as hell. hmmmmmmmm?

Jeff really hasnt been into competitive wheeling for very long at all....less than 3 years ago, but has had quite a lot of success in the sport. He and I share some mutual friends locally, and wheel the same places. Hes well connected with Scott Morris and the Sunfire Offroad guys.

I believe his plan is to flip the Ultra Bouncer and build/buy an IFS buggy.

bbtank45 said:
Jeff really hasnt been into competitive wheeling for very long at all....less than 3 years ago, but has had quite a lot of success in the sport. He and I share some mutual friends locally, and wheel the same places. Hes well connected with Scott Morris and the Sunfire Offroad guys.

I believe his plan is to flip the Ultra Bouncer and build/buy an IFS buggy.

IFS buggy :dunno:

a2da5614ee589ad4e64cdbccf75882ea.jpg

Re: Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

tonybolton said:
Be sure to edit out any dicks like JD does.

No I was headed to the Walmarts to pick up one of those *****/fruity beers JD drinks fawking :gay: ****! All I have at home is a miller highlife :dblthumb:

bbtank45 said:
You're so confused at my super tech-heavy post that you posted inside the quotes?....or you're confused about?
yes way to tech-heavy! Guess am to old school and confused about a IFS buggy :tc so I post inside the quotes to make less confusing :dblthumb: hope that helps thumb.gif

Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

whiskeymakin said:
Lotta money to be Rollin around on house trailer wheels :wtflol:
I started reading the rest of this thread and holy what the **** did I miss a page cause we definitely got derailed either way just throwing out there that Dexter heavy haul axles use a setup like mobile home tires