• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unwritten rules of off-road

Re: Unwritten rules of off-road

jeeptj99 said:
I enjoy some lil wayne from time to time

Fool I followed you most of the weekend don't lie to us lol. you went bouncing up that first trail and made it hard for the rest of us then laughed from the top as You carried my winch cable up that sloppy ass hill for me so I could attempt to follow your unbelievable rig of awesomeness. hahahha.

Fixed.

I'm telling ya. I don't know why more bouncers don't run them.

The Luke said:
I'm telling ya. I don't know why more bouncers don't run them.

Don't want to make it to easy on themselves. Man I'm not even gonna lie that was one of the best times Ive had wheeling which to me is the most important thing, it's gotta be fun.

Hell yea. It was a good time.

Just do not take stickie coops in the mud...
7d744de4191ff4ef8cd08cd10f4e9dfd.png

The Luke said:
Hell yea. It was a good time.

Just do not take stickie coops in the mud...
7d744de4191ff4ef8cd08cd10f4e9dfd.png

Is that the mud hole just behind the race track at GMP? Sucker looked nasty, then again the whole park was sloppy wet when we were there. molaugh

If you can fit 12 cans in your cooler and start a ride then you can fit them back in or in a trash bag. Beer cans on the trails at several parks is terrible. Then again probably preaching to the choir here. Probably people who's uncles K5 on buckshots will go anywhere.

Re: Re: Unwritten rules of off-road

RustyC said:
If you can fit 12 cans in your cooler and start a ride then you can fit them back in or in a trash bag. Beer cans on the trails at several parks is terrible. Then again probably preaching to the choir here. Probably people who's uncles K5 on buckshots will go anywhere.
You'll be glad to know that I read this post as I was packing up to go riding this weekend and it reminded me to grab some industrial trash bags to throw in the rig for clean up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BLGXJ said:
Is that the mud hole just behind the race track at GMP? Sucker looked nasty, then again the whole park was sloppy wet when we were there. molaugh
Yes. Total accident. I zigged when I should have zagged.

RustyC said:

My uncles Yota on 38s is pretty legendary.

Re: Re: Unwritten rules of off-road

money_pit_yj said:
My uncles Yota on 38s is pretty legendary.
Is that the one I've heard about from every gas station I've ever pulled into in West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Ohio?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Always keep the rig behind you in line within eyesight. If you can't see them stop. Accidents can happy easy and fast in this ****. I know it's not easy to see out of the back of a lot rigs but try to give a little effort and don't just blindly haul ads to the next trail.

You mean like the time I pretzel'd a driveshaft and you muffhuckers couldn't hear my AIR HORN so you drove another mile up the trail before you noticed I fell off? Like that? :flipgotcha:

That said, I have 5 rules (for me, do what you want.... queer.)-
1- Don't wheel your daily driver if you only have one dd. If you have 2, game on.
2- Don't wheel alone.
3- Don't wheel at night. You break at night, you wrench at night, you recover at night. See horror stories.
4- Anything more than a 2 hour drive better be 90% wheelin, 10% BSing. I didn't burn up $6k one way to talk about your whore sister.
5- Save the late night heavy drinking for Saturday night. Get drunk late Friday, wake up Saturday morning at 11am, don't be surprised if you get up to see I'm gone and found another group to wheel with. See also: rule #4.

Your rule 4 applies to me regardless. I have no problem bs'ing a bit when we first get there, over lunch, or during a recovery. But screw standing around talking for hours. My cheap butt didn't pay $25 gate fee to talk to y'all. Half of you text me more than my wife.

5BrothersFabrication said:
You mean like the time I pretzel'd a driveshaft and you muffhuckers couldn't hear my AIR HORN so you drove another mile up the trail before you noticed I fell off? Like that? :flipgotcha:

That said, I have 5 rules (for me, do what you want.... queer.)-
1- Don't wheel your daily driver if you only have one dd. If you have 2, game on.
2- Don't wheel alone.
3- Don't wheel at night. You break at night, you wrench at night, you recover at night. See horror stories.
4- Anything more than a 2 hour drive better be 90% wheelin, 10% BSing. I didn't burn up $6k one way to talk about your whore sister.
5- Save the late night heavy drinking for Saturday night. Get drunk late Friday, wake up Saturday morning at 11am, don't be surprised if you get up to see I'm gone and found another group to wheel with. See also: rule #4.

Also, the wife wanted me to ask that in order to have rules, doesn't that require that you actually wheel and not just take the same bolt on and off of your rig in the driveway?

She said it, not me.

During a recovery pay attention to the surroundings, no use killing or being killed for try to rescue someones junk. ( even though it might help our country not have so many idiots)

Never wheel alone, even on simple trails.

The Luke said:
Your rule 4 applies to me regardless. I have no problem bs'ing a bit when we first get there, over lunch, or during a recovery. But screw standing around talking for hours. My cheap butt didn't pay $25 gate fee to talk to y'all. Half of you text me more than my wife.

Technically you text me first yesterday :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: