• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unwritten rules of off-road

Re: Unwritten rules of off-road

The Luke said:
Also, the wife wanted me to ask that in order to have rules, doesn't that require that you actually wheel and not just take the same bolt on and off of your rig in the driveway?

She said it, not me.
BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUURN!

98TJ said:
Pissin' in the beadlock rim on a Yoter is always within the rules. :)
You'll have to walk up the hill to where that yoter sits cause your Jeep will still be at the bottom :)

The Luke said:
Also, the wife wanted me to ask that in order to have rules, doesn't that require that you actually wheel and not just take the same bolt on and off of your rig in the driveway?

She said it, not me.

I probably could wheel a lot more if I had a $30 Cherokee that is always talked about but never upgraded. :flipoff1:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I probably could wheel a lot more if I had a $30 Cherokee that is always talked about but never upgraded. :flipoff1:

I have a $20 Cherokee that is barely broken but I don't wanta screw with fixing. But I still love wheeling

5BrothersFabrication said:
....I don't see the problem?

I'm throwing in mine since it now applies to me more often these days.

- Don't give the guy who mildly wheels and takes the cheaters out on the hard stuff too much ****, he may be the one who tows you home later.

I've done my hard ass wheeling, and I don't have the time or energy to fix my stuff every week like I used to. Now I like to wheel and try ****, but the "oh hell I'll try anything" days are long gone. Now I go to watch and wheel with friends, and lend a hand if they need it. I've towed out more of my buddies rigs than I can count, which ties onto the "never leave anyone behind" that's a big one with me.

One that has been talked about before but after last weekend has new meaning for me.

: If you have a piece of **** hammer mill for a generator don't put it right next to someone else's sleeping area....at least bring a sound barrier for it damn!

1tonyj said:
One that has been talked about before but after last weekend has new meaning for me.

: If you have a piece of **** hammer mill for a generator don't put it right next to someone else's sleeping area....at least bring a sound barrier for it damn!

Did you go to Dixie Run and camp next to that guy also? :wtflol:

Re: Re: Unwritten rules of off-road

muddinmetal said:
I have a $20 Cherokee that is barely broken but I don't wanta screw with fixing. But I still love wheeling
Only time I ever left someone on the trail, was one of "those guys", eating lunch at River Rock he noticed he was spitting a u-joint cap on a D30, he had spare shafts and refused to change them, I told him he was on his own when he popped it, he did on the first trail we hit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk