• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on the 20th

I showed up late ended up meet some other group up there. I think I saw the 4 runner. Wish I could of met up with some of you guys the group I was with had 9 rigs, and one being stock xj welded in the rear. So it was the typical go 10 mins stop for 15. Still had a good time got to run a lot of trails. Only carnage was my muffler and one small dent on the dorr. Oh and ran when I got off the freeway my front locker seem to not disengage so turning was intresting lol. Oh and realized I need new tires my bald mtrs sucked up there just turned to slicks.But good fun hope to meet up with someof you. I m currently laid off so if anyones lookin for weekday trips let me. Know:cool:

Did you solo most of the day? You vanished then showed back up at the end of the day.

Our group definitely should have split up. Way too many rigs. at least the only breakage happened in parking lots or it would have been even worse. :booo:

get rid of those auto matic hubs!asap!

same for me. getting deep into the crack but just cant seem to finish over the top:masturbanana[1]: and the left side is getting pretty dug out.:cheer:

Get pissed and spin around?

He was climbing up the crack got a little sideways thought he was going over, shoved it into reverse and floored it. he went down spun around and almost went up the crack backwards and almost fliped over again doing it. Foot to the floor driving.

It was crazy to watch.