• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker on the 24th

That'd be great, if I didn't have all this crap to get done at home!!!!:mad: :mad: Hmmmmmm................................................
We'll see...

Rhonda, A friend named Leo and his G/f Tracie, An other friend named Mark and kids, and my self (Kat) will be up there saturday, we plan on meeting at 8:30 @ one of gas stations near the highway on the Stanwood exit and head up from there. 3 Jk's (new wranglers) and a Tj

Hey WHYJ? !!!!
I recognize that jeep.....what's happenin?

Mikey, you go up today or what? Pics?:corn:

I might go on Sunday, I'll call ya to see if you went or not. Don't want to pull JK's through the trail AGAIN!!!! :haha: :haha:

Pull JK's through the trail again??????????????? About the only JK that needed pulling was Rhonda's red one but now that has been fixed. We pulled our selfs up the big rock yesterday and had fun doing it.

Hey Kat, you get new shoes on your rig yet? I just put the Sami under the knife---got the P/S gearbox mocked in, plus get another Rad in there at the same time....I'd also like to come across a Yota 8" ARB (maybe even with 4:88's?) for the front end, but we'll see how far I actually get with that.

Last edited:
Hey Kat, you get new shoes on your rig yet? I just put the Sami under the knife---got the P/S gearbox mocked in, plus get another Rad in there at the same time....I'd also like to come across a Yota 8" ARB (maybe even with 4:88's?) for the front end, but we'll see how far I actually get with that.

No new shoes yet, its going to cost some where between 1200-1500 for new ones. going with 35x12.50x17 BUT my new rims are on the way here and should be here by friday. New rims are Cragar 345's:cheer: in 17x8 with 4.5 back space. stock rims are 17x7.5 with 6.25 back space.

Kickin 'em out abit eh? Sweet!!!:awesomework: Will help save the body/flares... You goin w/ the BFG's?

there the stock BFG MT KM's right now. Want to go with eather TrxUs or BFG MT KM2's

Saturday.

100_2228.jpg

100_2229.jpg

100_2230.jpg

And after Rhonda did this i blew a bead in the same spot.

100_2217.jpg

Last edited: