• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wanting to buy

cash talks

A buddy of mine is looking to buy sandrail. let him know what you got. if he doesnt act interested, check with him 20 minutes later, he might want one. He also is wanting a Arctic Cat Wilcat...

or a 4 seat rzr xp...

or a jeep...

or a rock buggy...

or whatever seems cool at the time.

If you have any of those things, contact COPPERHEAD42
:****:

Smile Travis

fordcontraption01 said:
I've got a chaindrive dunebuggy with coilovers all corners with a 2.3 ford motor hooked to a 6 rib bus trans with cut 42
Tsls and 3 foot swing arms on back will go anywhere most 4wds will go.
Probably not nice enough for Copperhead42, Copperhead 42 only wants show quality stuff, and the stuff that people in Southern California think is cool :flipoff1: laughing1

Luke, I laughed out loud. thumb.gif

Travis, if we didn't like you, we'd only make fun of you behind your back :flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
Probably not nice enough for Copperhead42, Copperhead 42 only wants show quality stuff, and the stuff that people in Southern California think is cool :flipoff1: laughing1

Luke, I laughed out loud. thumb.gif

Travis, if we didn't like you, we'd only make fun of you behind your back :flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

If Heath will look in his desk drawer and refind the internet we'd be able to make fun of him to his face too.... Until then its behind his back! laughing1

fordcontraption01 said:
I've got a chaindrive dunebuggy with coilovers all corners with a 2.3 ford motor hooked to a 6 rib bus trans with cut 42
Tsls and 3 foot swing arms on back will go anywhere most 4wds will go.

Can you post a pic i would like to see a chain drive