• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Was I wrong?? Damn Obama supporters

bigsilly

So I stop by Chick Fil A this morning on the way to work. I walk in and there is one line, the other was a man picking up 50 biscuits that had been called in for his company. The lady helping his was the manager and she was going back and forth to the kitchen to get his order straight. So there was 2 people ahead of me and 3 behind me. I was next in line when in walks a :afro: , he was dressed nice and was not a thug. But he looks at us in line and just stands there like he is going ahead of all of us. When it is my turn he jumps up there. I reach and tap him on the shoulder that the back of the line is over behind the lady behind me. He proceeds to tell me it is two lines. I informed him it was not and he was not going ahead of me and everyone else that had been waiting. So I went ahead and he starts mouthing off behind me, said I was not going to put my hands on him. I turned around told him I had heard enough out of him. He continues to run his mouth that he comes in every morning, even tries to get the lady working behind the counter to say there was two lines. I told him I had heard all I wanted to out of him and I was the last person he wanted to mess with this morning and I knew what his problem was. I told him if he wanted to discuss it further he could come outside the door after he got his order. I walked out to my truck and waiting on him, I saw him get his order and just keep standing at the counter looking out at me. He would not come out the door. I was so mad I was shaking. They think we should just bow down to them and let them run over us. I can tell you this guy is not going to put up with it!!

But of course I look like the angry white racist asshole. All he had to say was my bad, you all go ahead. But no he had to be a :afro: and run his damn mouth.

In this instance color doenst matter. I dont car if he was blue man from outer space you did the right thing.

im with you 100% had a similar incident not to long ago at taco bell you did right thumb.gif

If he was dressed nice it could have been that he isn't acting ******ish but was acting better than you because he has a fancy office job.

Had a situation at Autozone about three weeks ago ended up the same. It was a Saturday evening I went in to get some battery post clamps. When I walked in this guy was hollering at the guy working behind the desk about getting charged for a core. Everybody that goes to parts stores knows this is standard practice. The guy behind the counter politely told the guy it was company policy and he couldn't do nothing about it. Customer gets even madder and hollers " I will be right back" and storms out to his black BMW. I figured he was going after a gun so I high tailed to the back of the store. Well he came back in with the old starter. Then the asshole starts raising hell with a young girl that works there wanting to speak to a manager. Well guess what it was the guying he was yelling at earlier. He finally chills out a little. A couple minutes goes by and I am sitting there checking out and the asshole walks up beside and throws the new starter on the counter. He started talking to me, bitching about the store policy. He was looking for some sympathy. Well mother ****er was pissing up the wrong rope. I asked him if he was happy now. He said " No, if you knew how long I have been here you wouldn't be happy either". As I glared back at him like he a **** protruding from his forehead. He snapped and asked me if I had a problem. That's when I got pissed. I said "Yes, I have a ****ing problem with the way you are yelling and treating the workers. They are just doing their job, and I'm tired of having to listen to you". As he started spewing something about me being an idiot. I turned to my right, squared up on him, took at step to him. When I got in his personal zone and told him I did not want to hear another word out of his mouth. There wasn't a shade of color in his face and you could have heard a mouse queef. Thankfully, he shut up. The young girl that he was raising hell with moments earlier told me thanks. I went and stood beside my truck until he came out and left. He was like a scorned dog would not even look up.

Maybe we should start carrying stun guns..along with our pistols.. that way we can just walk up and zap them as soon as they start running their mouth!!! They will change there attitude when they are able to get off the floor

Re: Re: Was I wrong?? Damn Obama supporters

AdamF said:
If he was dressed nice it could have been that he isn't acting ******ish but was acting better than you because he has a fancy office job.
X2

Yuppie white collar assholes come in all shape sizes and colors also. Same as ******s

muddinmetal said:
Its funny that you posted this. My wife is still upset about me physically removing a dude from the line at Subway :****:
Did you tell them "you outta see me squeeze a bathroom scale..."

BUG-E J said:
Did you tell them "you outta see me squeeze a bathroom scale..."

I actually LOLd at this ^^^^^ but,

I didn't have too...

I never said a word to him. I was ordering by bread when I heard a thump behind me, I turned my head (not my whole body) to make sure my 1 year old didn't fall off the table and bust his coconut, and this guy squeezes between me and the counter, so close that if I had a stiffy he'd have gotten pregnant. So, I planted my left hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him away slowly as I stared at him... He walked over to his table, got his 3 kids & wife, and left immediately

**** like these things makes my blood boil. I was at Lowes over the weekend with my wife just kind of wandering around and letting her look for home project stuff. All the sudden I heard ****** screaming at a couple employees saying he needed help with cabinets. He was coming from across the store and hadn't even made it to the cabinet section yet. My wife practically had to drag me away because I became furious and was wanting to confront the idiot. People of all color have lost respect for their fellow man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherfuckers act like everyone owes them something because thier people sold our people cheap farm equipment 200 years ago.

My son and I went to a baseball camp at MSU last weekend and on the way we pulled into a gas station off 82 outside Northport. Well there is a car parked heading out with its lights on but not pumping gas. This happened to be the only diesel pump at the station, so after a minute or two and flashing my lights with no response, I whipped around them and pulled into the opposite side pump. As I opened my door, their windows were up so I loudly said that if they were not pumping to please move so there's could use the pump. WELL, SISTA SISTA :afro:eek:pens the window to tell me that I will not talk at her in that tone(I don't speak Ebonics well) so I "says" to her, oh Is sorry, was yu given yo pimp a freebie? She dropped that piece of white meat down the front of her circus tent she was wearing and proceeded to tell her pimp daddy to go out and kicks my ass..... True story, my son was speechless as well. Sorry son, sometimes the edge is closer than you want it to be. :dunno:

My wife swears someone's gonna shoot me because I don't hold back. I'm seeing more and more white people acting like them now that drives me mad. My wife's sister was flawn to UMC Sunday and as we drive down with flashers on flashing lights we would still have people pull out and not pass so we could get there, almost like a game. I swear when I get old I'm gonna buy an old LTD and start hitting people that act like jackasses.