• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Was I wrong?? Damn Obama supporters

CHASMAN9 said:
My son and I went to a baseball camp at MSU last weekend and on the way we pulled into a gas station off 82 outside Northport. Well there is a car parked heading out with its lights on but not pumping gas. This happened to be the only diesel pump at the station, so after a minute or two and flashing my lights with no response, I whipped around them and pulled into the opposite side pump. As I opened my door, their windows were up so I loudly said that if they were not pumping to please move so there's could use the pump. WELL, SISTA SISTA :afro:eek:pens the window to tell me that I will not talk at her in that tone(I don't speak Ebonics well) so I "says" to her, oh Is sorry, was yu given yo pimp a freebie? She dropped that piece of white meat down the front of her circus tent she was wearing and proceeded to tell her pimp daddy to go out and kicks my ass..... True story, my son was speechless as well. Sorry son, sometimes the edge is closer than you want it to be. :dunno:
You were 15 min from Lee Estates and you didn't even so much as call or come by?
Also it sounds like you were at the Coker shell??? Or Mac's travel plaza? hahaha

Re: Re: Re: Was I wrong?? Damn Obama supporters

rednecklights said:
You say that like it's a bad thing ':flipgotcha:

Jon Piper
The second you let them know you don't give a **** if they call you racist is the most rewarding moment... also let it be known, a monkey dressed nice or wearing a suit is still a monkey, they are a ticking time bomb, when they don't get their way, they will chimp out.

twizt3dfuc said:
The second you let them know you don't give a **** if they call you racist is the most rewarding moment... also let it be known, a monkey dressed nice or wearing a suit is still a monkey, they are a ticking time bomb, when they don't get their way, they will chimp out.

All the way to the top:

https://www.google.com/search?q=michelle+obama+chimps+out&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8K2RVIyMKsaoyATT54GQAg&ved=0CCYQsAQ&biw=1138&bih=488

I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and not being a coward. The thing that I like best is that you kept your calm and spoke to him in an even tone and did not lower yourself to his ignorance.

The sad thing is that not enough people (black, white or whatever) have not done this to him or people like him and we as a nation have to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis. If people would show more balls then a lot less of this **** would occur.

wgamble said:
I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and not being a coward. The thing that I like best is that you kept your calm and spoke to him in an even tone and did not lower yourself to his ignorance.

The sad thing is that not enough people (black, white or whatever) have not done this to him or people like him and we as a nation have to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis. If people would show more balls then a lot less of this **** would occur.

You know I did not only stand up for myself, I stood up for the other people in line with me. Including the BLACK lady at the end of the line that I pointed toward and told him the line was behind her.

Thanks for the words guys.

al1tonyota said:
You were 15 min from Lee Estates and you didn't even so much as call or come by?
Also it sounds like you were at the Coker shell. hahaha

Exactly, pimpin ain't easy in those parts of town, workin girl gotta do what she can to keep up her KFC figure. :eat:

jeepmedic said:
Motherfuckers act like everyone owes them something because thier people sold our people cheap farm equipment 200 years ago.
And if Lincoln hadn't gotten shot they would have been deported but he wishes now he didn't free em....

Good for you, most blacks hate other blacks more than whites do so don't feel bad. My wife is always freaking out when we drive through a black neighborhood or we get a black neighbor. I've lived here my whole life I refused to be scared to walk or do anything in the town I was born in.

Usually takes about three of them to be bad asses....And that's just against one.

I may get my ass shot one day, I ain't listening to gibberish though. Or putting up with rude ass behavior.

Draco said:
Usually takes about three of them to be bad asses....And that's just against one.

I may get my ass shot one day, I ain't listening to gibberish though. Or putting up with rude ass behavior.
They are the only race that brags about preferential treatment in jail like that's a good thing being in jail..... Or sorry they call it being institutionalized

The only ****ing time I have ever wanted to be in a big group of them was when I worked at a haunted house, and had a chainsaw. I truly cannot explain the pure enjoyment I had from making them run like they little bitches they are, absolute pure entertainment at it's finest. Your job tonight, take this chainsaw and chase some :afro: around, make a cracker smile for days son! ;D

Maybe that was off topic somewhat, I've become more fed up with their crap the older I get, nice to see other folks not putting up with it either.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Prime example I saw on the facetube tonight.

http://youtu.be/cb9LcRP4BSU

Another one I found while searching. There are MANY more examples of this behavior. Can't blame it on anything but chimping out.

http://youtu.be/sIsHgf1dIYg

What ghetto cesspool corner of america is that 2nd restaurant? Holy **** :eek: I guess I've been livin the sheltered life too long...
Oh, how did them ho's get nekid so quick? :wtflol:

DirtMonkey said:
What ghetto cesspool corner of america is that 2nd restaurant? Holy **** :eek: I guess I've been livin the sheltered life too long...
Oh, how did them ho's get nekid so quick? :wtflol:

Probably a Waffle House in Memphrica if I had to guess. :****: