• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Washington State Trails Act

This law is not going to effect what is being built at Reiter. None of the old trails are going to be opened back up. Phase one is Already underway and will continue as it has been. Most of old Reiter still violates laws this new trails act doesn't even address the old trails are still illegal and half or more of old Reiter Trails were on private (non DNR) property. Also Lake isabel is in that wild sky set back and DNR doesn't want to get even close to anything wild sky...

I have been sitting on the sidelines do to personal stuff. But well informed and have been in contact a lot with everyone that has been pushing this bill.

I see this as the first step in climbing a pyramid. It will cost 100 of thousands to build the policies that need to be in place.

I see this helping the non moto open up areas that we had a hold on them under the equal share / non prejudice. This will keep them out of court.

I see nothing that will really accelerate trail openings for the 4x4 community in western Washington.

Sorry for the reality check. This is just my view on it and the future will tell what is going to happen

Yeah you're both right, for now things aren't going to change and everything will probably go the way it has been going with some slight changes once this goes into effect. But at least it is a step in the right direction for current and future possibilities.