• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE.ROCK judges and recovery needed

In any case I have a driver for my rig I am just having issues weather I can trust my tow rig or not,lol....

You can trust it Crash. If it fails on ya, I've got a blazer that I will sell to you on the Cheap.

It's old military hardware.

psychotoy said:
Anybody else???....you know you want the BEST seat, free food, and some free t-shirts......:devil2:

Dude the food sealed it you know us fat kids can't turn down free food{ psssst better be good no ham sandwhiches they already killed one fat person}

I might be down for this, free food and T shirts are hard to pass up, would my rig be considered capable:looser: . Plus it might give me an excuse to buy some new rope and get rid of cable :cheer: .

Will you reply to PM's, E-mail's, or?
I Judged last year, I am planning on it this year.

Gary :rockon:

Brian H said:
Can you post up all judges?

So far I've got:

SNORT:
hip Mark
Mohadeab
irocyota(maybe)
yodaboy

NW-wheelers:
Berne (team fat ****)
GRW
Brian HKarl VP
JACKED94RUNNER
Psychotoy(me:flipoff: )
my friend Mike
Kelly

I am way short right now, I need a total of 24 (2 per course would be ideal)

Last edited:
psychotoy said:
So far I've got:

SNORT:
hip Mark
Mohadeab
irocyota(maybe)

NW-wheelers:
Berne (team fat ****)
GRW
Brian HKarl VP
JACKED94RUNNER
Psychotoy(me:flipoff: )
my friend Mike

I am way short right now, I need a total of 24 (2 per course would be ideal)

come on folks---if I can drag my own rig over for somebody else to use I think there are a few more who can help...

I think kelly is also planning on his rig being there...

psychotoy said:
So far I've got:

NW-wheelers:
Berne (team fat ****)

just to be clear......Team Fat **** will include 2 recovery rigs and at least 2 people that can judge (experienced) and possibly 5 or 6 willing/rookie judges......depending on how badly they are needed...

--B

crash said:
come on folks---if I can drag my own rig over for somebody else to use I think there are a few more who can help...

I think kelly is also planning on his rig being there...

I've got tons of recovery....just not enough Judges.....I'm gonna hump the crash mobile when he's not looking:flipoff:

psychotoy said:
I've got tons of recovery....just not enough Judges.....I'm gonna hump the crash mobile when he's not looking:flipoff:
If you havent noticed--its been humped pretty hard lately :flipoff:

plus that course will have the large tunes.....:D

psychotoy said:

Yup Jeremy, remember us talking about it at Drunky rocks.....It runs now, so I'm bringing it, right? :flipoff: