• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekday riding?

Re: Re: Weekday riding?

tonybolton said:
Patrick....tearin up everything in 2wdProbably the best humanitarian I've ever known. A pillar of the community most would say.

Outstanding citizen

Re: Re: Weekday riding?

tonybolton said:
Patrick....tearin up everything in 2wdProbably the best humanitarian I've ever known. A pillar of the community most would say.

Does he ever use 4wd???

dwa2469 said:
Did Lonnie make it up there??

You ride with Lonnie?

Has he ever whipped out his sausage on the trail? Me and phol were fighting over who could get more of it in our mouth. Tony played hard to get but once he got a taste of it, it was gone.
Wait, that didn't come out a little gay did it ?

Eddyj said:
You ride with Lonnie?

Has he ever whipped out his sausage on the trail? Me and phol were fighting over who could get more of it in our mouth. Tony played hard to get but once he got a taste of it, it was gone.

Hahahahaha what the ****...... and tony ain't never played hard to get ask jd hahahaha

Eddyj said:
You ride with Lonnie?

Yes, he is a good dude. I met him through my father in law who is Chuck19 on here. We have several mutual riding friends.

dwa2469 said:
Yes, he is a good dude. I met him through my father in law who is Chuck19 on here. We have several mutual riding friends.

Chuck a good dude,,, you going to Harlan with him?