• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend thread... before err one leaves town.. maybe...

Friday: Drive to Wide Open Design to meet with everyone and hit the road to Hannibal, MO
Saturday: XRRA Hannibal
Sunday: Drive 11+ hours back home, stopping in Murfreesboro again.

Friday= work 12 hours
Saturday= work 12 hours
Sunday= work 12 hours
Monday=work 12 hours
Tuesday= work 12 hours

FRIDAY : Me and HB are at work until 11 then we are headed to Orange Beach, meet up with Dollar at his new pad and chill

SAT: Beach, Chill

SUN: Head back to reality. laughing1

Friday: Leave work at 4, go home pack be outta the house by 5 en route to Hannibal. Get to hannibal at 9:30-ish (should be 4 hours, but I'm thinkin grandview triangle is gonna kill 30min)... Drink a few brews if anyone's in the parking lot...

Saturday: Bright N early go to the track, get media passes, etc. take video at race till about 2:30, then haul ass back to KC for a bachelor party... Go to said bachelor party and try not to get too outta control.

Sunday: Meet up at Fuel at 11 for a charity ride/raffle the KC's most wanted guys organized out to Oz Cycle Salvage in Ottowa.

Busy weekend pepper.gif thumb.gif

friday: try not to fall asleep at work....go to driving range and hit a few golf balls.... :drinkers:
Saturday: install dash in rig, wire, plumb fuel and water........... :drinkers:
Sunday: measure for drive shafts and hydro line for steering and order them monday.......... :drinkers:

Fri: called in sick today, damn cold been kickin my ass this week, plus it makes for a good 4 day weekend thumb.gif prolly mow the grass and trim today, needs it bad.
Sat: go out fishing in the inlet, maybe a little bit offshore
Sun: maybe goto the beach or the pool for a while, I need to start puttin parts on the rig
Mon: chill, Hooters for lunch, rig time again

Pull my leakin ass line off stearing, drop off to have another one made. Clean up all the **** in yard after Wed storm.

Drinks lots of cold beer... :drinkers: