• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

freedom5

Went to RP toaday and had some fun with a few guys, and spent some time with some brokenup rides. Heres a couple pics.
wheelinwithshrap004Medium.jpg

wheelinwithshrap007Medium.jpg

wheelinwithshrap018Medium.jpg

Thats cool to see a lexus out wheelin' but that cage aint gonna do much but keep some of the branches off of the rig. What is that 1/2"?
I do applaud the dude for actually wheeling a typically pavement pounder type rig.

It's a 4 runner.. just smack some body panels and make it look like all the other Yotas :redneck: . I'm hoping those bars can be removed though :wtf:

KarlVP said:
Last time I checked, Reiter Pit was the active Rock quarry below Reiter trails.

Thank ya..Its reiter TRAILS!!!! Has been for years..As for the cage, Im sure inspirion has something to say about it.

as for all the cage bashing..it did its job numerous times today. Its more for body protection than roll over factor..for now.

It was my first attempt at an exo..learned some things and will probably be redesigning it as I go

Last edited:
Mista_Shrpnl said:
as for all the cage bashing..it did its job numerous times today. Its more for body protection than roll over factor.:corn:

that thing is SWEET! Hood scoop,lights,EXO and the stickers:pray: :pray:

Thats what wheelin is all about

Mista_Shrpnl said:
as for all the cage bashing..it did its job numerous times today. Its more for body protection than roll over factor..for now.

It was my first attempt at an exo..learned some things and will probably be redesigning it as I go

Just as long as you understand its for that and not to save your life and creat a false sense of security because that setup will more than likely cause more damage in a severe roll over

Latest posts