• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

Jeepster said:
I don't know about those other guys, but Freedom is hard core. He dang near tore his snorkle clean off last week! The only EXO he needs is a RAIDER NATION sticker...which not only adds 50+ horsepower, but parts the trees as he drives thru...

Some people wear Superman underwear...Superman wears FREEDOM underwear!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ALL you girls need something better to do.:flipoff:

I'm still savin for my snorkle so I can go to the Hammers with Crash this year.

skrause said:
I dare you to follow me. :flipoff: If you're referring to my avatar those are shadows, I believe that's the only straight section of panel I have left. :haha:

normal_IMG_0578.JPG
What?? So you do pinball.
(I believe that's the only straight section of panel I have left. :haha: )
I don't get it.

KarlVP said:
I'm still savin for my snorkle so I can go to the Hammers with Crash this year.

Shoot...if they had a periscope attachment for the snorkel it woult be PERFECT for the hammers!:redneck:

freedom5 said:
What?? So you do pinball.
(I believe that's the only straight section of panel I have left. :haha: )
I don't get it.
Like I said, come follow me. The only "protection" I have is the front bumper but I bet you come out with more damage. :flipoff:

Dang. A dare to dent my jeep to sh!t. If I had a bigger bumper I'd take you up on that.

I don't care what you do with your truck, but I dont want mine looking like it.

This ia RAD! If people keep getting in Pissing matches like this, maybe they'll get off their web-wheelin asses and hit the trails!:looser:

I gotta go...I'm going to build a custom dual snorkle kit and an exo made from those ultra-sweet triple 3.5" tube chrome roll bars fro the 80's...the Grand Cherokee will never be the same...:kissmyass:

Jeepster said:
This ia RAD! If people keep getting in Pissing matches like this, maybe they'll get off their web-wheelin asses and hit the trails!:looser:

I gotta go...I'm going to build a custom dual snorkle kit and an exo made from those ultra-sweet triple 3.5" tube chrome roll bars fro the 80's...the Grand Cherokee will never be the same...:kissmyass:

Hook me up:clappy:

Jeepster said:

Don't forget about 15 KC lites so you can see when you are night wheelin.

You know, if you drive a Sami, you can drive like an ass, and not get dents due to size...

However, I have dents, so I'm not sure what that says about my driving.:redneck:

Jeepster said:
ALL you girls need something better to do.:flipoff:

Why yes, yes we do......:booo:

Or was that we all need better girls to do?:devil2:

:flipoff:

KarlVP said:
Don't forget about 15 KC lites so you can see when you are night wheelin.

Uhh...that's 15 forward. Don't forget 2 in each wheel well and 9 rear facing lights. I want to be seen from space.

freedom5 said:
I don't care what you do with your truck, but I dont want mine looking like it.
Good. :kissmyass: :redneck:

Jeepster said:
What better than flinging poo on the web than flinging it whilst people who are watching it fly get their panties in a bunch over it. :flipoff:
KarlVP said:
Body damage is all the rage... The ladies love it.
I thought the saying was "chicks dig body damage" :corn:

Jeepster said:
Uhh...that's 15 forward. Don't forget 2 in each wheel well and 9 rear facing lights. I want to be seen from space.
In that case don't forget the remote controlled 12' spotlight on the roof. :haha: