• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what 3rd to use

sly-yota

so i'm picking up a new yota and it has a lock-rite in the rear, and my old yota has a welded rear. My idea was to use them both and be locked front and rear on the new truck. So my question is, whats better a locker in the rear and welded front or welded rear and a locker front?

my thought was use the lock-rite in the rear so it will ratchet and not eat my tires as bad on the street since my front shouldn't make a differance untill i turn the hubs correct?

thanks for the input.
~J :awesomework:

Like spring85 said, you won't be able to turn for **** with a welded front! I'd throw the welded third in the rear and the lock right in the front.

so i'm picking up a new yota and it has a lock-rite in the rear, and my old yota has a welded rear. My idea was to use them both and be locked front and rear on the new truck. So my question is, whats better a locker in the rear and welded front or welded rear and a locker front?

my thought was use the lock-rite in the rear so it will ratchet and not eat my tires as bad on the street since my front shouldn't make a differance untill i turn the hubs correct?

thanks for the input.
~J :awesomework:

much easier to turn with the lock right up front unless you were going with hydro assist. I got a toyota hydro assist kit for sale if you are looking for one.

ya... ok i forgot all bout plowing and ****. thanks guys, oh and chevy xj is that you anthony? give me a call i might be interested. i have a hydro assist tapped box i just need the rest lol
cell # is 206 234 2685 call me anytime.
~Jeremi

Latest posts