• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what axles to use

T

toyotaman96

hey fellas im new to this site but my ? is i just picked up a sammy last week an im wonderin u guys think would be the best axles to use would yoter be best or ? plans are coils all way round linked keep factory motor for a while gears lockers front a rear exo cage an streched to bout 104in wb

toyotaman96 said:
hey fellas im new to this site but my ? is i just picked up a sammy last week an im wonderin u guys think would be the best axles to use would yoter be best or ? plans are coils all way round linked keep factory motor for a while gears lockers front a rear exo cage an streched to bout 104in wb

ALL plans sound good , just use YOTA axles, 6.5 case, and put it on PROPANE.

www.gotpropane.com if you want a no brainer all parts included bolt on & go kit :dblthumb:

The. Body has been cut behind the doors but other than that its in pretty good shape no rust on frame or anything. An what size tires would it handle an if I went with Toyota what yr trucks would I get them out of BC if I use a ifs rearend they. Are wider than the front so does everyone just use a spacer

i ran some waggy dana 44s that were a good width and the rear was off-set (not that it really matters), i really liked them. picked them up for 200 bucks, geared them and spooled them and good to go

Well does anyone have a good set of axles to get rid of I'm bout 30 mind outside of Knoxville

You can find mini truck axles pretty easy. Gear them lock them and slap a set of Longs in them and you can beat them silly with the Sammy motor and not hurt a thing. I have beat the snot out of a set for several years in my Toyots cab truck with grooved 39.5 TSLs and the only problem was spitting locking hubs off the axles. :driving:

yota axels here mine came out of a 85 last year for strait axel up front.iv got a 4.3/700r4/208 turning mine.

There is a pair of dana 44's on the for sale list already geared low for 300 bucks! thats kinda of cheap i think! :****:

Every Samurai I have seen w/ Yota Axles under it seems to just flat get it.

I have some Yota Axles for sale now that my Xtra Cab is getting Tons... Located in Boone, NC could meet in Johnson City/Elizabethton.

-Front is an 83 housing complete hub to hub w/ brakes, marlin crawler full diff cover, open 4.10 3rd, hydro assist tabs welded on top of the pumpkin, stock shafts and hubs and ARP Knuckle Studs...only thing it needs is the knuckle felt retaining rings.
-Rear is a narrow rear w/ stock brakes, shafts and a welded 4.10 Diff
-Comes with a Trussed IFS Width Housing w/ shafts, no third

$300 for All of it