• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What can you do?

TheViking said:
I'm good at a minor repair becoming something else entirely....

Like fixing a water pressure related issue and finding a gas leak and now got no heat.....

Like digging a hole to fix leaky pipe to end up at a septic tank and find out your house is NOT on city waste like ALL your paperwork said? :mad:

Well I install vinyl siding, vinyl replacement windows and doors so I good at taking a pos house and make it look like a brand new house

I'm good at pissing my helpers off for being on the phone to much

I'm good at Afro engineering on anything with wheels

And I'm awesome at getting drunk and flipping my vw railbuggy off hills and plowing down small trees that get in the damn way

And I don't know way but all the women I know says I asshole but the still love so I must be doing right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh...I see people are good at having bad luck. With that said....i'm and expert in the field of finding Chiggers and letting them bite my ass and ankles about 50 million times!!!

I'm only really good at 2 things:
1. my job
2. I can tell you the artist,what year, and usually the album name upon hearing of most 90's/early 2000's hip hop songs.

Aside from that I do a good job of ****ing **** up in general, i cant cut a straight line usually, but i have an awesome memory for numbers and pretty much anything that is totally non important.

Re:

I used to be real good at wearin out *****, but now that I drank a lot of beer and eat a lot, I'd rather have a bj.....

I'm also real good at posting on here.

I'm pretty good with mental math especially when it comes to multiplication. My friends used to get drunk and blurt out numbers and I'd yell out the answer almost instantaneously. They've even called me on the phone and given me a few numbers instead of using their calculators. They tell me I should go to vegas and count cards but I dont like playing card games.

onepieceatatime said:
I'm pretty good with mental math especially when it comes to multiplication. My friends used to get drunk and blurt out numbers and I'd yell out the answer almost instantaneously. They've even called me on the phone and given me a few numbers instead of using their calculators. They tell me I should go to vegas and count cards but I dont like playing card games.

I was on the math team in high school! I love math. I went to a few math competitions that were held at large and super nice campuses across Alabama, but never placed high enough in anything to really matter. I was great at my school....but not against all the damn Asians at those competitions!

I'm real good at procrastinating, and can waste time like nobody's business! Those are also two of my many flaws I'm trying to change.

Re: Re: Re: What can you do?

AdamF said:
I'm real good at procrastinating, and can waste time like nobody's business! Those are also two of my many flaws I'm trying to change.
I dunno if I'm better at wasting time or money. Always trying to improve on both though.

I bitch about stuff that pisses me off, and I can tear **** up like nobody's business. Construction demo, doesn't stand a chance. Other than that, at one time there wasn't anything on any Audi that I couldn't fix, rebuild, take apart, and put back together with my eyes closed.

I can cut grass like a Mexican. Make it look like a golf course.. I have recently learned, that If am interested in something, for example this **** we do, I can pretty much figure out anything that I want to do. But when it comes to things like school and things I don't want to do, nope. Terrible habit... I pick up on **** really quick, can bust ass and work as hard as anyone. I'm a people person, I can have a friend out of a stranger in less than five minutes :****: I was called Eddie Haskell as a kid.. I'm good at helping others, if I see someone that needs help with ANYTHING, I will go out of my way to stop what im doing to help. ESP OLDER PEOPLE and single women that don't have anyone to do the bullshit we all do. I'm good at working for free, probably do about $10,000 a year free work, because i gotta huge heart and like to help folks that maybe can't afford it or able to do it. And still stay broke as ****, but, I know this might sound crazy, but there's not a better feeling than helping someone.. I'm good at fighting, although it's NOT something that I like to happen, and it takes ALOT to make me that mad.. but From past experience's, i'm very capable, and have probably some of the fastest hands on here when I'm pissed.. 100% NINJA . The one thing I really think I Shine at, BURNIN.. I really wish somebody would pay me to smoke reefer, and do metalwork. :woot: oh and like JD said, i'm getting pretty good at posting on here.. Also very very good at being in my garage EVERYDAY.. One of my downfalls is selling parts, i'm a bad hoarder.. But if someone needs a part or watever , for some reason I end up giving it to them, I think that goes back to having a big heart .. I tell people this all the time, i'm truly convinced that us nice guys Definitely finish last. And that I was put on earth for others to use. No ****. maybe we should start a thread about what we suck at.. Ha

5BrothersFabrication said:
I can eat, drink, and sleep with a dip in. :****:

My step dad used to sleep with a dip in and he had epilepsy and have seizures from time to time while he was doing that. Always amazed me that he always kept that **** in with that.