• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What can you do?

kushKrawlin said:
...... From past experience's, i'm very capable, and have probably some of the fastest hands on here.......

Your girl got you a shake weight too?

Greg I just about pissed myself reading your post ... My wife just yelled at me for lmao

kushKrawlin said:
Bahahahah!! Just another reason you're one of my heroes!! Ole greeeggggg. Haha. You ever drink Baileys from a boot? Haha

I was just thinkin about that stupid ****in video tonite! Lol :drinkers:

Re:

I can catfish pretty good, I get lots of compliments on my cooking(even got a recipe in the church cook book) I like to deer hunt(prefer bow) and have a few decent bucks to prove my competency. I am pretty good at hybrid car repair these days too. Overall I'm a no child left behind also....

TacomaJD said:
Oh I forgot....I can make Taco Bell disappear like a magician.

I always get this or that crunchwrap supreme fawking whatever looks huge and soft tacos, anyways last week wifey was cravin the bell so we swing in there. Kiddo was pissed she was wanting mcdees anyway I got the $5 dolla box and some other stuff, kiddo got two plain hard tacos then decided to take a stand against the man and not eat( my seven year old is a jerk) Holy Hell them things were great!! took me back 20 years, I will be getting them things again in the near future!!! :eat:

Chicken quesadilla with a cheesey gordita crunch and some nachos with extra cheese is the meal that I order most, although I change up a few items here and there. Best drunk food ever. Between Taco Bell and Krystals, I don't need any other food!