• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did Santa bring you ?

Rescue1 said:
I got the best christmas gift I could ask for .Two of the biggest smiles you could ask for on christmas morning from my kids while they were opening their gifts.

thats what Christmas is all about. Thats the best present there is. Having the 2 year old understanding that Santa was coming this year was my besst present ever.

On top of that Chrysler sent me a new Garmin for buying two new cars in the past month from them.
Got some new screw drivers to take to KOH.
Go fast Oakleys Ski goggles for the desert prerunning.
Standard issue heavy socks from my moms and dad. ;D

ROCKYOTA said:
Gotta a cross bow, pirate hat, and a chubacca mask (not movie quality, but thats ok). molaugh

Sounds like mating season in Banger is on. Don't forget to turn on the Deer cam above the headboard. pepper.gif

Coolest thing I got was a military issue camo two piece chemical suit. After washing it 3 times to get all the carcol out it's one warn sum bitch

i got a new electric guitar and an scorpion rc rockcrawler
1230128589.jpg

Dang, Everybody did good for such a poor economy. We spent ours on the three kids and gave them a big Christmas. I hooked the wife up with the typical goodies most girls want, Shinny rocks for the ears and wrist. and I am in the process of having her Honda 50z motorcycle restored that she had as a kid, but it wasn't done in time for Christmas. Maybe it will be ready for her B-day in March. I got some shop time and went back to work adding doors to my buggy. Drivers side almost done. I hope to complete oneside before going to Morris Mountain Thursday. Merry Christmas to Me!!!
Before Doors:
BobsBuggy001.jpg

After Doors:
Doorlatchesandbracing005.jpg

Doorlatchesandbracing001.jpg

wife made me buy this
bushyinternet001.jpg

already changed a few thing to it bipod odered new scope and tac. mount

rock yuppie said:
Dang, Everybody did good for such a poor economy. We spent ours on the three kids and gave them a big Christmas. I hooked the wife up with the typical goodies most girls want, Shinny rocks for the ears and wrist. and I am in the process of having her Honda 50z motorcycle restored that she had as a kid, but it wasn't done in time for Christmas. Maybe it will be ready for her B-day in March. I got some shop time and went back to work adding doors to my buggy. Drivers side almost done. I hope to complete oneside before going to Morris Mountain Thursday. Merry Christmas to Me!!!
Before Doors:
BobsBuggy001.jpg

After Doors:
Doorlatchesandbracing005.jpg

Doorlatchesandbracing001.jpg

The doors look good man . Are ya'll cumin to MM this weekend (Jan. 2 & 3)? I heard they are havin a open weekend to bring in the new year.

from girlfriend i got a boost, egt and transmission temp gauge for the dodge a set of large craftsman sockets and clothes, from mom i got clothes, led work light and a pair of shoes, from dad he hooked me up with a big craftsman ball bearing tool box, craftsman ratchets and vice grips, and a kobalt air tool set

I think a group is going thursday. That would be the day I could go to MM. I will be at our park Friday thru Sunday.

rock yuppie said:
I think a group is going thursday. That would be the day I could go to MM. I will be at our park Friday thru Sunday.

Cool , Been meaning to get up there to your place, alot of my buddies go there ( Drapper, Jason Parks, Randell Key and my cuzin Mayhan). They say it's worth the ride but I would have to drive my rig there seeing how I have no Tow rig. That would be an all day long trip even if I don't break anything.

Wife got me a set of Steiner binoculars, and some under armor!!! Parents and sister gave me money and bass pro gift cards which i spent sunday on me a Sony Marine cd player for the new buggy!!! In-laws gave me a turkey fryer and money!!!

Well hopefully you can get by soon. I think we are the only park that has large rock slabs and loose rock hills. I like every park from Choco to MM as well as Grey rock. I think of it like Nascar tracks, you have your favorite, but they are all a lot of fun to hit. thumb.gif

College Girls????? thumb.gif You maybe onto something John. Maybe we should have College Girls flashing at the top of every climb pepper.gif

Finally got my lamp installed in my office. It gives off a very nice glow. :****:

[attachment deleted by admin]