• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you break??

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Ok a bunch of folks went out wheeling on New years day. So what did you break?

I have a bunch of little broken or "missing parts"

for some reason my stereo quit working, heater adjust quit working, missing bolts on my long arms (no beuno), Trans mount is broken and my LED light bar wont turn on.

Little ****. :cool:

Jeep pissed me off so much I'm torturing it to death! The Dodge got a nice new dent on the door from picking up the broken Jeep. Shitty day wheeling....

Jeep pissed me off so much I'm torturing it to death! The Dodge got a nice new dent on the door from picking up the broken Jeep. Shitty day wheeling....

Should of come back up to elbe and copper creek with us, all I did was put a couple dents in my 4runner

Chance, how far did you make it up after we headed back down??

Bryan (White Blazer)

Last edited:
Chance, how far did you make it up after we headed back down??

Maybe a mile, that black samurai made it to the top I hear, it was getting late and I was getting REALLY sleepy from the night before. It was fun wheeling with you guys thanks for letting us tag along

Maybe a mile, that black samurai made it to the top I hear, it was getting late and I was getting REALLY sleepy from the night before. It was fun wheeling with you guys thanks for letting us tag along

:awesomework::awesomework: Yeah, it was fun. Thanks for the help with the winchin'!!

Just a tire off the bead. Its got a leak I think, cause it tried to do it again in the driveway unloading it.

542218_10151330898233684_1471209514_n.jpg

541666_10151330898298684_379625410_n.jpg

23326_10151330898208684_1166410317_n.jpg

553110_730128110700_1143012180_n.jpg

Too much mud in the bell housing. We parked for long enough for it to dry and my clutch was stuck disengaged. Pretty minor considering I make poor decisions most of the time. :redneck:

didnt break anything.

a buddy broke a birf and a rear shaft on the same truck in the last 10 min of wheeling and anothers engine seized half way through the day. and the random guy in a 4runner that found us when we finally aired down tires broke a birf 50 ft after he started following us.

I didn't even break an axle!!!!
But did have fuel problems a couple of times.Either my gauge is ****ered or I need a filter.I guess the pickup could be dirty.
But awesome day for me wheel in with a bunch of Jeeps and a few Yotas.
Even got some air time;)
Cheers

No broken parts this New Years Eve. I did flop at the entrance to the Busy. Had to winch it back down against the stump in order to drive it through.

Latest posts