• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do about creepy ex's?

Bones said:
wait wait wait...back up here....
I was laughing hysterically because I know brad to be big, and my mental image is of her being small and it being pink. Hanging open in the front, cawk lazily hangin there covered in goo from recent exploits and the guy not looking at him because of the sight in front of him. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

She's changed it once already. We live in a small town and asking someone for the new number is very easy. Everyone knows everyone.

J. J.

Dwalk said:
A GOOD ASS-WHOOPIN WILL STOP IT, GUARANTEED! :gtfo:

no doubt, just dont leave too many marks :dunno: I have little to no patience with assholes in general. I would forgo all the politically correct BS and leave a knot on dat head :eat: Dont even discuss it with him just walkup and drop him :****:

I don't know who the dude is. I know his first name and that is about it. I don't even know his phone number as it doesn't come through in the txts that she forwards me. And she's not going to give me any of that info knowing I want to cause trouble. I've seen one pic of the dude from years ago ... he could walk into my restaurant and order food from me and I wouldn't even know it. And the small town rule doesn't apply to me as I'm not from here.

The only thing I do know about him is that his mom is one of my best customers so kicking his ass would probably loose me some business. She loves Ashley though and I think wishes they had never split up. She doesn't know that her son is a scumbag though. She's pretty clueless.

Ashley and I work together and I know his mom has seen us together at the store but again, I think she is in self-induced denial that she is with someone else now. I know for a fact that she believes that Ashley only recently left him and that it is just temoporary because he has been telling people that they were still together as recently as a year ago. She's just kind of spacey anyway though. When she's not eatign BBQ she is at the slot machines in Biloxi.

J. J.