• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do?

Mechanical Engineer by education.
Design a lot of industrial dust collection, pumping, and general ventilation systems.
Manage pump repair shop
AutoCAD & SolidWorks drafting.
Do some small scale reverse engineering.
All for the same company BTW.
Listing all the stuff I do I think I need a raise :****:

Yea, I am about to be a student again. Several killer jobs listed, nice work guys !

Previous Aviation Parts Manager for 11yrs , I work for AAA now as an ASE certified mechanic doing Roadside Assistance 14days a month.

Also re-up'd into the Kansas Army National Guard back in June 91M Bradley Fighting Vehicle mechanic ( figured Id finish what I started in the military I was Active Army right outta high school. Retirement beni's by age 52 if I stay in from here on out :woot: ) Plan is to get back in school and finish that up as well since Kansas NG will pay 100% tuition, unsure if Im going to do that to go through OCS or for the private sector. Have an appointment next week with a counselor to learn more.

I hack together some BS on the side here and there as well laughing1

cmoultrie said:
I sell www.belzona.com during the day(northwest Alabama). I also have a sign/wrap company on the side located in Moulton,Al. www.dynamicsignsllc.com or look us up on Facebook for more recent pictures

You should be a rich man just off of our plant alone. Belzona is a way of life out there. Just for reference operators hate it. LOL They never fix **** just put that stuff on and move on. Stuff works really well.

Preventive maint tech at a textiles plant(phifer wire) 6-1/2 yrs
Auto mechanic on the side to help support my rock bouncing habit!

I work in shipping for Siemens Energy, Inc. Hazmat certified shipper, domestic parts shipper. Employee of Siemens for 7 years.

Also persuing my Business Management & Supervision degree, which is subject to change soon. I have been offered a potential marketing job with Fourroux Prosthetics (my personal prosthetic limb care company) and I have my fingers crossed that it works out. THEN, I will be changing my major most likely.

:drinkers:

civicmindedex79 said:
You should be a rich man just off of our plant alone. Belzona is a way of life out there. Just for reference operators hate it. LOL They never fix **** just put that stuff on and move on. Stuff works really well.

You work in courtland?

I am a full time Federal Tech for the FL Army National Guard, turning wrenches on all kinds of Army junk. Its a pretty good gig, just have to stay in the national guard to have my job. It would be perfect if I could finish my guard time and continue to work there.....

Federal Correctioal officer for 20 yrs. 4 more and on to being a professional piddler. Farm, cows, hay and all that goes with that. Own a convenience store/ deli and a concession business. Ever go to a festival and notice hardly anyone is buying crafts but everyone is eating a Funnel Cake!